Reviews for Visitor
Pricilla Grey chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Very excited to hear you're working on a sequel :) I think I would like to see something happening to Kristin (like an illness or accident) and Idina stepping up to take care of her. Preferably with Kristin not wanting the help as she thinks its guilt ect. but Idina has to make her see the love and meant-to-be-ness of them together :) Also just wanted to say I really hope you continue 'Gain' as its one of my favourite Wicked fics.
rizzoli-isles-is-life chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
I'm wondering if you could do a sequel now that Idina is actually divorced or maybe you could do an alternate ending? Just for the happy ending people? Please?
zelene2004 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
So close, yet so far to a happy ending.
I enjoyed this over all though (I always need more Chenzel!)

Sequel please!
ezbth chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
The timing of this, I… October 8th 2013 sure will be impossible forget. Thanks so much!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Oh man, my feelings! :(
I have absolutely LOVED reading your stories! I hope you can write some more soon otherwise I will spam your PM box like there is no tomorrow.
Maybe you could do a story about how they were on Glee but at different times and how they apparently did not want to talk with one another. I think that would make a great story. Or maybe you could write a fic about the ten anniversary of Wicked and what we all want to happen ( BRING BACK THE OBC).
I'm a bit crazy today so sorry for this really weird review.
But I loved the story!
Bubble
nursejoy7 chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
mawwh but that's really sad :'(
julia chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
omfg. listen here. you need to update this asap while i curl myself in a ball in the corner in my bedroom until i can read the next chapter. it's such a great, emotional story with beautiful writing.
alice7c chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
So did taye actually hit her? Cause from kristin's view, she never told us, how idina looked like, when she met her again.
FanzelForever chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
I just can't even! This is so good, and I love it so much, and I love how you did this chapter, and I can't wait for the next one, and yeah... Great job as always!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS!
Bubble
ezbth chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
First of all, thank you so much for taking some time to continue this story, thanks a lot! Whenever I was online I longed to check if there was an update to this story, and, when there wasn't, I felt this little bummer, but then I thought, I didn't want an update just for the mere fact of having one, or speeding forward this beautifully written story. I love the fact that, things go on in your life, and you actually write whenever you feel like it (or have the time to do so) because it was what it gave this story the awesomeness of it, the fact that it hasn't been hurried. Every chapter feels amazing, after the amount of time one has to wait until next update, there hasn't been a single time where I didn't think it was worth waiting, the quality has never decreased. Never. And now, I have to tell you I'm a bit scared because life as beautiful as it can be it is also unpredictable and, this little piece of heaven they have now… I hope they have the strength to fight for it.
Pricilla Grey chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
I have enjoyed this story, though I'm pleased its got to this stage now- I was getting more and more angry at Idina (something that would never happen in the real world :P) and I I can't wait for the reunion of our two leading ladies!
FanzelForever chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Can I just say that you are, like, the reigning overlord of Chenzel RPFs. Just putting that out there. Please update soon! Now that I finally had time to catch up, I'm DYING for more! You rock!
Secretary-Bess-McCord chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Please please please please update soon! I love this sooo much
alice7c chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I think you did great. Kristin really needed that talk with her mother however with that phone call there are sure more problems to come. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »