Reviews for Deluge in the Wasteland
ccandy chapter 22 . 2/16
Ohh this story is so good and beautifully written. Thank you so much for this! :D
Rookblonkorules chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
That was awesome! I love the way you write both Talia and Jason and I love the fact that they became a family in the end. That was so sweet!
I'm hoping that "A Death in the Family" won't take place in this universe since Jason has evidently accepted Talia as being a mother figure to him of sorts? Maybe now he won't feel the need to go chasing down Sheila Haywood all the way in Ethiopa.
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
so now the cards are on the table, it should be cool to see where things go from there
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
hopefully that misstep will cause them to at least try to clear the air
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
both of them arevery set in their ways, I wonder what will be the thing that tips the scales?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
interesting bit of mind games going on, I onder how they are going to deal with the whole "you lied to me" thing?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
its cool to see bruce as more than batmans alternate identity once in a while
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
its been a while since i read son of the demon, but it was one of my favorites, it should be cool to see how this develops
SeptarSenior chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
Jason having second thoughts about being Robin? He was obsessed with being Robin in the comics, so a little OOC. But still loved the story
LordRevan66 chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
Good story wish you'd do more
GalanthaDreams chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
This was a such a beautifully written piece, it was thoughtful and heartrending and utterly compelling. When Talia finally saw the side of her father that Bruce did, my stomach dropped, even though I never much liked him because of his extremism. I also loved how you mirrored Talia's actions to get her and Jason to Bruce with that of the story she read. All in all, it was gorgeous and glorious way to spend a day off.
The Richmaster chapter 22 . 10/15/2015
This was an amazing story, I loved everything about it, particularly the way you showed the mindsets and interactions of the character.
Angel yao chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
I absolutely loved this story,and I have to say that you wrote each character beautifully. Thanks for this amazing fic.
Xehanort10 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
The fanfic is great so far. And I agree about Grant Morrison. Him turning Talia from an anti hero who sometimes does good things and sometimes evil things into an evil villain was stupid.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
It was a really good story that knew how to play with the emotions of its characters. I really like how you developed the relationship between Talia and Jason but that haunting vision that Talia saw at her fathers residence is really bugging me, but in a way that shows what a good author you are to allow us to get attached to these characters we know in a different way to what we are used to.