Reviews for Deluge in the Wasteland
Leo's Tales chapter 1 . 3/14
This is my favorite Talia/Bruce fic of all time, I need more fics with them so a sequel would be appreciated.
ECM chapter 2 . 2/22
Good!
Emcat chapter 1 . 2/15
Alfred calls him
His middle name wasent Thomas
Revanna chapter 22 . 5/2/2017
This story was soooooo good. Are you going to write a sequel or something? If so I'll be your number 1 supporter and fan the whole time.

Love this story so much :D
ccandy chapter 22 . 2/16/2017
Ohh this story is so good and beautifully written. Thank you so much for this! :D
Rookblonkorules chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
That was awesome! I love the way you write both Talia and Jason and I love the fact that they became a family in the end. That was so sweet!
I'm hoping that "A Death in the Family" won't take place in this universe since Jason has evidently accepted Talia as being a mother figure to him of sorts? Maybe now he won't feel the need to go chasing down Sheila Haywood all the way in Ethiopa.
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
so now the cards are on the table, it should be cool to see where things go from there
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
hopefully that misstep will cause them to at least try to clear the air
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
both of them arevery set in their ways, I wonder what will be the thing that tips the scales?
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
interesting bit of mind games going on, I onder how they are going to deal with the whole "you lied to me" thing?
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
its cool to see bruce as more than batmans alternate identity once in a while
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
its been a while since i read son of the demon, but it was one of my favorites, it should be cool to see how this develops
Halcyon Virtue chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
Jason having second thoughts about being Robin? He was obsessed with being Robin in the comics, so a little OOC. But still loved the story
LordRevan66 chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
Good story wish you'd do more