Reviews for Kung Fu Panda: Feelings Spoken
Good!
Sylvia S chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Well the characters I didn't recognize confused me a bit, for a second I thought Kent would be related to Tai Lung...or Tigress's son in disguise. But still. I think there needs to be more transition for it that's all. Otherwise I liked the story and the ending. The details are very cute I loved the way your gave it color and helped the imagination. :) Overall great story. Thanks for writing it.
Sylvia S chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
NO! They're leaving. What about the balley of peace?! :C In the words of Master Ping in the second movie: "I know why...but why?"
Sylvia. S chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
OMG so excited to see the ending . haha Shifu probably had a heart attack. Bet he's gonna have "the talk" with Po. He is the only father-like figure she ever had xD hahaha
tiger chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
someone copied u
Orangeking64 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
WHAT IN THE FUCKING DAISIES OF FUCKING CUPCAKES DID I JUST READ.
Tails08 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I don't even want to know what I just read... That was pretty disturbing... in MANY ways I am sorry but this fanfic gets a thumbs down from me, just by what I read in the first part of the first chapter... *Shudder...* Sorry but no... JUST NO...
Tails08 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
WOAH SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT I HAVE STEPPED INTO THE WRONG SIDE OF FANFICTION... THIS IS TAKING THE COUPLE (That I don't like anyway) TIPO WAY TO FAR... HELL NO THUMBS DOWN SORRY BUT... JUST NO...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Please continue
slenderman4656 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
this is the first story i read since signing up. i just want to say i really liked it
Puckabrinaluver chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
That was a rather interesting mini series... I liked it! Your Kung Fu Panda Fanfics are amazing!
m chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
after reading this i thought tigress would have twins you know yin and yang, white tiger black stripes and black tiger with white stripes, now they could have another but this is your story what ever you write im sure your followers will love it
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Can't wait for more please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
cool story i really engoyed it
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2012