Reviews for Just Drive
guest with gusto chapter 10 . 1/2
please continue!
Tayklin Ram chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Hmmmm! Now i really wanna now!
wow chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
MysticSpeedForce chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Yay, party time at d watchtower! Hehe Wally's mad :) Update soon please :D
Purple Majestic chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
i cannot wait to read more of this story!
GeorgePIG chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Wow! Amazing story! New reader here. Thanks for updating, Their Interpretation of the characters is great, Especially Batman
Kyer chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Kidnapping as a way to woo. How endearing.
Wally should so whip his Batass.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Loved the update!
Honestly Bruce/Wally are so cute together.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
This story is amazing!
I love it.
Especially the way you write Bruce and Wally.
Please update sometime soon.
Rosejoanna chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Omg lskoddidmshs sorry but omg update when u

Can please
Cool chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Lolz you got ollie now your missing question man hook em up in this to distract ollie from bruce and wally so they can have there dateee. me wana c how this ends!
Kyer chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
If Ollie knows Bruce is Batman then he must realize that it is Batman who is currently saving his financial behind. What am I thinking? Ollie and tact never went hand in hand.

Wally is being remarkably naive here. If I thought some rich dude had discovered my secret identity I'd be contacting the League for backup in case it was a trap or blackmail (since he's yet to realize this is Bats.)
Kyer chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Ollie has some nerve disparaging Clark's disguise seeing as he's Mr. Distinctive Blonde Goatee. heheheh. (Both Ollie and Bruce can be such massive jerks though. Come to think on are Guy and Booster and...quite a few DC and Marvel characters have less than stellar personalities.)

What happened to Wally's getting drunk/hangover?

I'm pretty sure 'orderves' is not the right spelling, but can't find it either. However, you could always substitute 'starters' or 'appetizers'.

Using Firefox, I just use the Add-On "ScriptBlock". It gets rid of everything save for the Share 1 button which for some reason is immune. Hopefully they come up with a fix soon.
Eediva chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
''Must. Finish. This. It'll be completed by Christmas. Or on Christmas.''

Is this Australian time, cause you have less then 12 hours until Christmas is over! hehe

Cant wait for the next update!