Reviews for Border of Love and Insanity: A Collection
Ebonpyre chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I've found these stories very intriguing, these rather unusual combinations have resulted in some very interesting and well made stories, I look forward to future updates.
Ashley3wl chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
If you can, try doing a GenjiXMima for no reason whatsoever. Yes, I know that I'm crazy for thinking something like this up.
LeaderPuppet chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love the idea and I must admit that I am very impressed with how enjoyable these are!

Bonus points for writing stories with PC-98 characters, stories with them are very hard to find.
UnendingEmpire chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
This one...this one...

I'm speechless. Amazing in every sense of the word, never did I imagine a Touhou crack-pairing could ever be this amazing!

Also, :D I feel honored to be in the author notes! I'm almost famous now XD

K, I'm just gonna throw out five words and see if I get one:

Vampire

Maid

Witch

Tengu

Kappa

Crossing fingers...
UnendingEmpire chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Every one was amazing! Somehow, given the pattern I've observed, I feel that the next one will have either Sakuya, Meiling, or Youmu in it.

It also helps that 2/3 of them were in this chapter.
UnendingEmpire chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Chapter 1, I mentioned Nitori and Evil Eye Sigma was a key character in the next chapter

Chapter 2, I mentioned Sakuya and Yumeko was a key character in the next chapter

WTF?

Also, I did notice one small error, and I quote...

When the humans invaded, I threw myself in front of them before I would let them touch Mima.

Short of that small confusion, excellent job on another crack-pairing.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Great stories. I'd like to request a Cirno/Remilia pairing, if it's not too nuch trouble.
UnendingEmpire chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
XD The randomizer strikes again!

This one stunned me, that I mentioned Rika in my last review and now Evil Eye Sigma is one of the major characters!

I must have seen the future with Sakuya's help or something...
UnendingEmpire chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Yuka aside, PC-98 characters tend to get overlooked.

Now that I'm thinking about them, would Rika and Nitori be a crack pairing?
UnendingEmpire chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
There's a generator for crack-pairings!

I wish I'd known that, I've been trying to make that stuff up on my own!

I want to watch TV with Yukari...or more accurately, with Chen. Guess I'd better read on!
Wolfsbane706 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Librarian00X chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
All of these mini-stories are good, but the one between Kurumi and Evil Eye Sigma. I think it was handled the best and really is just a sweet relationship. Very well done.
eely chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Golly, these are really interesting! I especially liked Kurumi/Evil Eye Sigma, ahaha Inanimate objects can love in their own way, I guess, if they turn into tsukumogami? But Sigma doesn't seem to be as inanimate as other objects to me anymore...

U-um, I know you've probably gotten a lot of pairing requests, but I'd like to see a Miko/Futo one written(I am hopelessly in love with this pairing. Does that make sense?)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
I’d like to request pairings.

Yukari/Yuuka/Kogasa – because umbrellas

Reimu/Sanae – forbidden miko love

Mokou/Cirno – ice and fire

Minoriko and Shizuha/Kanako and Suwako – double date of goddesses

Sunny Milk/Star Sapphire/Luna Child/Cirno/Daiyousei/Lily White – fairy love cube

Yuyuko/Yoshika – a match made in kitchen

Nitori/Kisume – a very awkward relationship

Phew, enough for now. Give them a thought :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Good job,every thing was perfect,I saw no glaring errors. If you would consider it,maybe you could do Medicine and Parsee, they could be a good pair,both have a grudge against humanity. I can't wait to see what you put out next,always remember that nothing is too insane in Gensokyo!