Reviews for The Mark Of Athena
Jennn chapter 6 . 1/8
It's either you went back and changed what you wrote according to the Mark of Athena when it came out or you are just scarily accurate with your predictions.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
Sorry I really like how u care enough to actually write the series but If u dont mind stop writing and urging people to review u just sound really greedy u may not realize it but it's true so yeah and u have mad me very mad we I found out that u wrote this and it is not from the book at least that's what I've heard and just in case this is NOT an hater message I love the way u write and if this review shows u the time it was posted u would understand cuz it's 12:30 so like hey and I think if you want to watch a movie u should watch two bits and pepper it is an amazing movie I know it's off topic but it was an amazing movie I loved it so much and the horses are sooo cute and don't u wish they made movies for the heroes of olympus that would be amazing I would die
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Well thanks and are these the whole chapter cuz they seem pretty short even if they aren't the whole chapters I won't blame you you tried ur best and keep writing cuz I like how you take your time to write for us people who can't find the book and once again thanks!
Hazel chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
ummmmmmm... did this really happen?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
noot dont youmean not
jindyandpercabethlover4ever chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
So far I like your version better
jindyandpercabethlover4ever chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Good story please do house of hades
Random person chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I cracked up at the dreaming part this fanfic is AWESOME
pooja chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
i really want to read this book so plssss keep writing.
pieface chapter 64 . 4/26/2014
you just ruined my life by killing piper i hate you you shall die yes i used the word shall
pieface chapter 55 . 4/26/2014
You are awesome and this is a full sentence
JBOSS1014 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
Too long to proof read are you serious! Man, you're either lazy or you got some serious stuff going on in your life. Hard to believe the latter, because, you wrote a freakin' 75 chapter story.
JBOSS1014 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Awesome, I love how you make the story more simple.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
Movie stars! Great idea! Love it so far!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
Justin Beieber! Ha on him!
3,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »