Reviews for Going for Broke
SpinoGuy Productions chapter 6 . 2/18
Actually, in the New 52, they didn't retcon the Killing Joke. Babs just sorta... healed. I don't get it either.
KrnYong chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Very nice. That was a very roundabout way to get funding, but it worked! I think your story rings with more than a little truth, though. People don't realize just how much something is needed until it's gone, and everything bad/unpleasant is out of sight out of mind. If only the Rogues were real... :P
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Very funny story. I don't know if the social commentary about the lack funding for mental health was intentional or not but you're right on about that.
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Hehe cool! Love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Awesome! Love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Hehe cool! Love it!
BTL chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Wonderful! Another great story. I liked in particular Barbara's attempt with the petition - classic! Lots of fun, and a dress with a secret compartment! Heck what's not to love? :)

Can't wait to see what's coming next!
Twinings chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
You posted four chapters when I wasn't looking! Damn, alerts are sucking these days.

I love the way you write all the rogues. Without making them out of character, you always put them through shenanigans that turn out fun. I hope that sentence was coherent.

Thanks for the heads up about Unkindness. Lurve!
highland girl 1592 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012

My imagination is trying(and

failing)to imagine Jonathan

with a beer .
AZ-woodbomb chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
A great one. It's very refreshing to see something so light-hearted, especially when it manages to be this funny. The last two lines really sum it all up. A gigantic azalea bush trying to hammer its way in? Yep, this story captures the spirit of comics.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
This story is just too beautiful.
MissBliss8527 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Awesome story, thanks for writing and posting it. :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Poor .Why doesn't

anyone trust him? lol.

That's kinda the neat thing

about fanfiction..if there

is something you don't like

in the canon you can always change it!

Eddie still got his butt kicked

by Hush and Poison Ivy,but you didn't

turn him into a homeless tattoed

while the Joker is still

spreading joy and sunshine around Gotham,

he never shot Barbara Gordon or kidnapped

her dad.:D Poor can't date smart

batman-defeats-all chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
This is a very creative, hilarious story. Overall very enjoyable.

... Especially the parts with Dick, because he is awesome and you write him perfectly...
MissBliss8527 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
I love how the Joker keeps messing with everyone's heads, especially since he's apparently 'good' now. XD Update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »