Reviews for Straight on Till Morning
maggie chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
oh my god that was so sweet! i loved it! especaly after the series finale. *sob*

i salute your story

maggie
jen chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I absolutely loved this. So incredibly sweet. Sigh.
pokey chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Beautiful, I loved it.
Sofia chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
That was just sooo cute! Made me smile. (And considering the angst-junkie/anti-spuffy that I am that’s saying *a lot*.)
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
This was a wonderful little story. Just looking at some of the older stories and ran across this.
Eve McCarthy chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Sigh. That was so gorgeous, starbaby. Made me wish it all was a dream. Yes, I have seen "Seeing Red", and...Ouch. The angst...it burns!

But anyway, SOTM was really funny, too. So romantic! Ahhh. Well, maybe things will be like this next season!
Ebony Silvers chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Very sweet... and little bit scary.
fanficgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
WOW ! you leave me speechless
Mary6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Thanks, Starbaby. It's late afternoon here, and this gave me my first smile of the day. I tell myself I'm nuts to get so down over a TV show, but it doesn't seem to change anything. Well-written and toasty warm. Thanks again.

Mary
BlueBelle4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Reeeally good. Everything you write is so good. *gush gush* ;)
sweetiegrrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
That was so beautiful! Much needed fluffines in these hard times. Thanks for bringing my spirits up!
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Now that was refreshing. :-) I was in need of some fluffy fic before watching Entropy. I loved how you worked in all the characters in plausible ways. Very well done.