Reviews for It's Always Been You
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
YAY Rose got her message through his thick skull and got him to finish his bloody sentence. The Doctor does need his Rose with him, to ground him and tell him when to stop. Hopefully Mars doesn't happen now that he has Rose.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
A spare hand full of regeneration energy, lying about the TARDIS isn't a good idea. No flirting with Jackie, Jack. That's just disturbing! AWE the Doctor and Rose are so adorable and sweet together. Oh dear, Bad Wolf Bay again. I had hoped he wouldn't try to send her home again.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
I was rather worried about how this was all going to go down without the Meta-crisis and the DoctorDonna, but I really liked what you did here. The TARDIS assisting Donna in opening her Heart and Rose becoming Bad Wolf. I am glad that the Doctor revealed his feelings to Rose, and told her he loved her. Its sad that he's gonna regenerate, but Rose is safe, and he's not alone in the TARDIS. Regenerating surrounded by his friends is the best way to go, and much better than canon. Rose is going to be mad at him, but not for too long.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This is brilliant! The Doctor and Rose are reunited, and Jack took care of the Dalek. The Doctor does love to talk, and it gets him in and out of trouble. Awe the Doctor making his claim on Rose official. Jack's right, it was about time. Oh Donna, I love her. Bringing the love birds back to Earth, and to the invasion ahead.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Good luck with the sequel.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Will you be making a sequel to this based on "The Next Doctor"
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Loved it a lot. Could totally see them like that. And if now the real DW show would have taken this turn of events, none of their future companions could have ever look like a decent beings with both The Doctor and Rose being so absolutely adorable and perfect for each other.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I can imagine that happening...and even so at first I thought how horrible it was to separate Rose and Doctor all over again I think it had to happen and dalek too...because the reunion just made it all the more clear that they both were at the verge of getting domestic! lol And Doctor Who is an adventure show it has to keep going but with Rose they already were making it impossible to let each other go and Doctor wouldn't let it happen either (on normal circumtances). And that would make an end to the show. So! It is wonderful to read good fanfics where their story can go on about just the two of them and not fear going more or less domestic.

Loving it, gonna continue

P.s. now that I think about it...they could have created alternative reality of Rose and Doctor ( a couple of movies or so)...that way the show would go on but we would have an actual fanfic (which were almost true anyway) movie!
fictional girl chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
I loved this! One of my favorite and it was really well written :)
Neumzie chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
oh and jack was just the icing on the perfect case
Annie Targaryen chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Love it! (: I'd love to read a sequel (:
MissAbbeyRoad chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
This story was quite good. You did an excellent job of tweaking the episode's storyline to fit your own. I wish it had actually ended like this...

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your stories.
firewordsparkler chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I can't believe it's over. I loved this story so much, and please go for a sequel. Until the next story, Allons-y!
The Doctor Rose chapter 8 . 12/22/2011