Reviews for What Goes Around Comes Around: History Repeats!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
i like it :)
emmydisney17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hey there girl, just to let you know i have Al-ho and Yu-pa's story updated twice. Also you've sent me a whole lot of ideas in one plot, like Jersey Shores! I'm not a big fan of soup opras but i thought it was really nice. Besides, the animals propably wouldn't like staying that long, they'd get homesick first.

Also i think it's a good idea that Crane and Monkey would dream up their girls as their animal forms and such.

Also i just came home from my uncle Clifford's Graduation from Webster University at the haunted Kimo Theater. I didn't get a chance to properly do a ghost hunt and my grandparents were driving my mom crazy. My own graduation from Monzano is in a week and i'm pretty sure it'll be a little bouring just like my uncle's.

I've also discovered this trick to give a story more reviews without a limit. You have to not be loged on frist and then all you have to do is press 'Review', type on your name and write away! Endless reviews and no fire walls or such to stop you. Hope this tip helps a lot.
BJlover chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Yes! PLEASE continue! I wanna know who this monster is that caused my Stretch so much pain his whole existence.