Reviews for Baba O'Reily
Jade-M-Logan chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
Please continue this wonderful fanfiction.
Ari chapter 2 . 5/17/2002
Haha Maureen, this is a totally rad plotline. Maureen, I've never seen anything like it! It's so entirely awesome, what a great idea, Maureen. Write more pronto, Maureen!
Lisa46 chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
Totally Amazing! Love the story, a little terrified about the situation, but love the way Jamie and Catie are taking charge! Continue Soon!
BE-A-TLE chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
Maureen! I told you'd I review. Wow...I just don't know what else to say. Wow. Write more. I'll harp on ya about it, so write more. Please? *Big grin* I liked the very last line. It caught my attention, and that's not exactly an easy thing to do. Hope to see more quickly.
Montana Magic chapter 2 . 5/13/2002
Are you really only gonna have 7 chapters? And does that include the prologue? You don't see many science fiction stories in the In A Heartbeat senction here, but I like it. Would you ever consider reading my story "Old, New, Borrowed, Blue"? Even just the first chapter? I know you don't really read newbie stuff, but I wouldn't really consider myself a newbie though either.
Darkchilde chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
Hey Mo'! I just read this-it was AWESOME! I can't wait for the other chapters to come out...I wanna know what happens! Great job, I hope that everything works out for them! :D
Spooky-Girl chapter 2 . 5/2/2002
Heyyy! Cool story! MORE!
Mad Cow chapter 2 . 5/2/2002
Maureen, your writing is absolutely stunning! You are so wonderful...can I be you when I grow up?
make it stop jamie chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
This is pretty good! I like it and I'm not much of a sci-fi fan (besides Star Trek and Issac Asimov). Can't WAITE for the next chapter!
Pixie Hardy chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
HEY i really like ur story so far. can't wait till you update!
Meg the fierce lady chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
Ooooh! Apocalypse now! (well I haven't seen the movie yet, but that's what it sounds like... armageddon.) Go Jamie, go Jamie! Knew he was a survivalist, I did! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
Ooooh! I like! This is a little bit (very little but hey, it's still there) like Z for Zachariah (sp?) If you havent read it, maybe you should to get some new ideas, but I don't think there would be too many, but it's just a thought. PLEASE don't have any of them die!
JamForever chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
It is a little weird but good. i hope everyone of the gang is fine and it is t/v and stuff. can't wait for more. hurry hehe. ttyl

Valerie
Firespirit1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Wow, Maryland, D.C., and even Richmond. You've killed me not once, not twice, but thrice! Good job.

Seriously though. Good start. It's nice to see a different IAHB catagory being used. More soon please.
Momo Claus chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
This story reminds me of two books, Phoenix Rising by Karen Hesse and one I read a few months ago but can't remember. It's about a girl named Anne, and she's the only person left after nuclear fallout for miles around, and then a crazy guy comes and she ends up stealing his safe suit and leaving. They're both good books. Anyway, this is a good fic. I like it. I can't wait for more.