Reviews for Silent Lives
Tina chapter 8 . 4/8/2003
Great story! I enjoyed Silent Heartbeat so much! Keep up the great work!
Iniysa chapter 8 . 2/9/2003
Great chapter! :)

Lauren
Satya Kaden chapter 8 . 2/5/2003
first of all, the sex quote was perfect! Secondly, I almsot started laughing out loud in the very quiet comp lab when JAmie turned to Alex and starts signing really fast, "When did you get a girlfriend?" I can totally see him doing this. Great job Mo. More. More. More. Must have more.
Satya Kaden chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
I liked how JAmie got the chance to tell his mom all that had been going on in his head for so long. Again, Mo, excellent job. Wow. And he stayed with Alex! Great choice, Jamie. NOw to get Caitie back or to meet that blond...
Satya Kaden chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
no! She can't have Jamie. He has to stay with Alex..oohhhhh, that little.. I am SO thinking bad words about JAmie's mom right now. Anyway, I really liked the part where Alex dropped the phone. And the whole part with JAmie's little half sis sleeping with him after comforting him through a bad dream... aw. So good!
Satya Kaden chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
wow. I think you may be my personal hero now, Mo. This fic is so interesting and deep and... cool! My gosh, poor Jamie. And i don't really like his mom. I know she did what she thought was right, but still... she left her kids with the ass. Poor Jamie. And I like that Alex is freaking out, wondering where Jamie is. Paternal instinct and all.
Satya Kaden chapter 4 . 2/5/2003
wow...this is setting up quite a story line. Mom is married with other children... and I bet Jamie is going to get curious and want to know more about them and I love Faustus! YOu portrayed him perfectly- even down to his screenname. Great stuff as usual Mo.
Satya Kaden chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
Running commentary in my head while I'm reading this fic: you know, I kind of feel bad that Jamie went from helping people out on calls to doing odd jobs around the station house..."Fix this, file this, Give mouth-to-mouth to a dog"- ha! A good man with all those qualities is hard to find!... I Still like the idea of Jamie living with Alex...Caitie, honey, I know what you mean. There are a lot of Barbies here too. Caitie misses Jamie. Jamie misses Caitie. GOod stuff, Mo. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
you know, I don't think this story (for me, at least) would have been as powerful if Jamie could hear. It adds a sense of something (can't think of the word right now) to the story and makes me want to beg for more. Er... I'm not really going to beg...um... Maybe a little verbal plea...
Satya Kaden chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
Delicious! Poor Jamie. I do hope he meets someone in the future... a blond...no pigtails today...whatever... :) You know what I'm talking about Mo.
RosyRedFingured Dawn chapter 8 . 2/2/2003
Yay! You updated. Thank you! I definatly love the idea of Alex's girlfried and letting Brooke grow beyond "Val's little sister". How about a showing a little more of Jaime at school and what he might be considering to pursue after school. (In my opinion, it would be college because Alex would make him.)

~Dawn

P.S. This is just a crazy idea but what about Jaime seeing his dad again and the insuing confrontation? Who knows. (What can I say, I like Jaime torture)

P.P.S. Keep it up and update again, soon!
winterrose chapter 8 . 1/28/2003
That was excellent! I like how you always keep things moving. Your story does not only show that life is always changing, but also that is always complicated! One of the many things that I've learned. That and that my school has no room 115. Can you belive that? Anyways. Can't WAITE for the next installment!
Iniysa chapter 7 . 11/13/2002
Very cool! I don't think Jamie is good right where he is. He should get to know him mom better, though. Well done.

Lauren
Cherry Girl chapter 7 . 10/27/2002
Wow. In one word, emotional. Yiu write extremely well Maureen, and I don't really know why I'm writing this. I was kinda tired, but that chpater just burst through, and I'm more awake than I was before. Just one question: Will Caitie ever make an appearance again? Good story, waiting to read more.
Rhea Silvia chapter 7 . 10/27/2002
Chp. 1-

Actually, I’m glad to see Catie and Jamie broken up. It makes more sense. Plus, now we’ll get to see them ‘apart’ and it’ll improve them individually. I mean, they’ve leant on each other the entire story, so seeing Jamie going solo sounds interesting. Liking it.

Also, Jamie and the new squad’s interactions sounds rather captivating. His reaction to Mischa wasn’t particularly good, so this can prove to be quite remarkable.

“Sucks big hard goat balls”. Man, and I thought Lee's phrases could be weird... XD. Loved it though!

Chp. 2-

“The Dark Overlord” I love it! –Solemnly nods. - We dubbed our middle school VP as ‘The Lunchroom Nazi’. Ah, what a good little dictator was he. Plus, this year, we have a rather over enthused janitor who we refer to as ‘The Sanity Stalin’.

Chp. 3/4-

Mary? But Mariko was such an awesome name! –Sigh- Bad Mariko.

Ooh, more siblings? This could be tricky. Nice to see Jamie dealing with the whole crummy family issue though. However I am worried of Alex’s reaction to this whole thing. Might not be easy on the poor dear.

Hee, hee. Newbies. What fun they are to torture! Loved Brooke muchly thus chapter. She’s just too great.

Chp. 5-

Road trip! Oh my, … Jamie, Jamie, Jamie… 5’2”. Ha. I’m an inch taller than her. –Smirk-

Good for Richard! She deserves to be chewed out. Also, good Jamie, not blaming Shannon and Kristen.

Chp. 6/7-

Nooo! I just *knew* I didn’t like that Mariko. First, changing from a totally cool name and now this? Gr..

Totally in love with Richard right now. I knew I always liked *him* (unlike you, Mariko).

I like Cracker Barrel. You can get really cool tea sets there.

Looking quite forward to the next chapters!

Schnoogles!