Reviews for The Reluctant Matchmaking Services
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Cute and well written. Thanks
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
LOL This was extremely funny and seriously cute! Plus I like how I learnt a new word - pro bono :D
You're a really good writer - so witty!
JustDans28 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was hillarious! It really made my night! Xx
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Absolutely perfectly amazing! :)
cl.lee chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
LOL! That was the funniest story i have ever read :)
yay chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was funny.
silvermaze18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
LOL The ending XD

Best lines ever!

I love it!
Lily chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved this! Very well done, and they all seemed in character as well. It would be interesting to see what happened between Pansy and Ron.
townlights chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The ending was funny and cute. Loved this.
the Darkdesire chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
haha they made them pay for all the food...hilarious.

3ed the whole thing.
spotterhead13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
OMG! This story is awesome! I was reading this in school and I just started laughing and everyone was looking at me weirdly.

Really awesome story. And Draco is so sweet!

STAY AWESOME! :)
Bianca tabbycat chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Love this story, especially the ending. Am a great Dramione fan myself, and good job! :D
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
"My manager thinks it's kind of sweet how you all played matchmaker for that couple," said the waiter, in a bored voice. "She would like to do a short interview with you all for an article to promote the restaurant's romantic ambience."

That's it! the best lines ever!

first i thought this would be one of those serious fic (didn't read the humor part), you did write a great opening, building up ambiance. the characters are just unbelievably amazing. i can even imagine this story as a short movie. great jooob!
RiAddison chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved it! It was hilarious, some parts about the case were confusing at first, but hilariously funny nonetheless...:D
ms chapter 1 . 11/3/2011