Reviews for Familiar of ZerOOO
guest chapter 1 . 4/16
Fuck you Doom Marine 54, this is a good story and if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.
kevkane101 chapter 14 . 3/29
I re-read this again and holy smokes it's even better than the first run through. PLEASE continue this, its a solid story even by Oc story standards. I liked the pacing and the emotions that the character drama between Mat and Kirche sparked in me.

Personally I don't find the medal stuff to be entirely interesting when he switches personalities, but the idea and the combat leaves for a lot of creativity so it's more of a personal nitpick.

Hope you consider following through on a sequel as this is very much worthy of having one.
rider evolution chapter 14 . 3/26
Hi it's me again, someone From indonesia and i like your story. I hope you will continue this story please
Please do season in so curious on how the story will continue
AltairZero chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
I'm eager to see what will be their reaction of PutoTyra combo. OwO
immersing and interesting. Gotta hand it to you man.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
No one wants to read about your faggot gary-stu.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
D: You said in no time, its been 3 yrs... Great story though :D
Chaos Verto chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
An excellent story! It's well paced and it keep your interest. truly a work of art.
ben 10.000 chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
this story was so great as hell! And the personalities matt assumes as the Greed personalities, arent they?
ben 10.000 chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
Boy,this chapter was cool, And that unerving glint in maries eyes, its already confirmed the moment the words were said: Marie wants have sex with matthew despite the fact shes as hell !
Firem78910 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
make season 2 already please
Kosuke-Dono chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This is good. I'll wait for your next update.
AKA99 chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
So there's going to be a Louise and Matthew shipping
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
someone pls try and make a cross over for shakugan no shana pls recomended rider kuuga agito kabuto ooo and try to use the oc from the rider show
ZairiX chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Dude this is totally awesome! :D
when do you to update new season?
i really looking forward to read it