Reviews for jenn's return
Jennifer Rose Talbot chapter 1 . 8/25
No offense mate, but this is legendarily bad. Tons of formatting errors, horrendous spelling and grammar, OOC ness from all of the characters (especially Jen), messing up multiple characters names, the fact that you stole the first chapter from someone (and you even copied things such as text from the actual site), no shown political repercussions or evidence of the Shadow Kids attempting to adjust into their new lifestyles. How did Luke even affor those two pieces of jewlery for him and Jen let alone get it engraved? The Garners are dirt freaking poor! Even the cheapest pieces of jewlery cost hundereds of dollars. But the worst contender has to be how you wrote Luke and Jen's relationship in this. Something like a romance between the two would take a while to bloom. This is an absolute train wreck of a fic.
Amber wibbelsman chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I like how jen didn't die and radicals came to save her.
Critic chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Your typing is terrible. You don't even have apostrophes around the dialogue... And, you didn't include the fact that Luke is poor and probably couldn't afford a cell phone. All in all, I'd rate it at half a star.
loststorieshogwartz chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Um... No offense, but it seems like the two authors need to work it out. And new author (I don't remember ur pen name) u need to work on ur grammar. I can't tell when people are talking. U need a Beta.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
You need to use the marks that show someone it talking and Jen is spelled Jen not Jenn and use capital letters for her name she's a person but so far good story keep it up
a person chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
nice. I like it.
Awesome fic chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This iS the best fanfiction I ever read. Can you make more?
mangeko crossagan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
hey thanks for letting me take over the story chickorita trainer 1
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011 there a reason the first chapter is MY WORK? Why did you just steal my fanfic and call it your own?