Reviews for Together, At Least One More Time
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Okay, I do like Rumple, I do like Robert C. but Regina and Rumple just don't work for me.
But for whatever reason (lol), I would have liked to read on... to bad you didn't ;)
DoomedGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved it. Continue?
fran chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
thank you thank you for this, trying to find rumple and evil queen fiction has been hard. loved the sory and would love more
fifitrixiebelle chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awwww this was awesome. I ship it, I ship it so hard. Hope you continue writing these two cos you really do it very well.
hihi chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
LOVE. write more! i senses smutXD
RestlessSeas chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I loved this. I really hope you write about them again, their dynamIc is great.
OnceUponABrokenRegal chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
okkkkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good one but please no more durty stuff
RitatheBeetle chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That didn't suck at all. It was absolutley wonderful. Regina and Rumple are perfectly in charcter, and you've captured their romance without it being cheesy in any way.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Huzzah that was smokin' hawt! Its nice to see Im not the only one who ships these two. Nicely done!
timenspace chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I have one word for this: HOT.

Now off to tell my little fic rabbits to hush their mouths and let me develop my own canon. :P
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh that was just a great scene! I really have no words.

I know you said no spoilers but I think truly does remember...and so I could see your scene playing out like it did.

You did a great job of capturing each characters personality.
Tallen93 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Great, hope you continue, and I am glad I am not the only one that paired these two.
sacredclay chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Not bad at all. Your writing is very good. There's no awkward phrasing and it all feels real, in character. I have you on story alert. The story has excellent pacing, it does not drag at all and it doesn't leave anyone confused as to what references are made to. Keep it up!