Reviews for Brother's
T. Alana M chapter 62 . 3/15/2014
Awwww, the ending was so sweet! I know it's been two years since you updated this so you've probably lost interest by now, but I hope you get back to it sometime.
T. Alana M chapter 59 . 3/15/2014
Loved it!
Prompt: ages 8 and 16, being held at gunpoint at an armed robbery and confusing the hell out of the burglars.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I would pay big money to see them do this.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Who was he with?
lolello chapter 62 . 12/18/2012
This fic is awesome, are you still taking requests? Id love to read a chapter with the present Sherlock where mycroft drags Sherlock to a family dinner, and sherlock brings John along with him to meet his parents. Also I'd love more chapters about the relationship between Sherlock and his father :) especially later in life afters hes a consulting detective and is living with John etc
KingHerod chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
...So Mummy Holmes would be happier if her little sons fought with REAL, proper swords, then?

Huh. Interesting mother.

*coughcough*

Lovely little story!
KingHerod chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
Awww!

This is so cute!

And Mycroft is allergic to bee stings... That might make for some interesting stories. Funny ones, at least.

...Is that perhaps why Sherlock keeps bees when he grows...er...old? So that there is no chance Mycroft will come visit?

And that he lent him Madame Curie...That's so adorable!
KingHerod chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Awwww... This and last chapter "Harsh 2"...they're really so moving and adorable!

Er...could you write something where they're about the same age as here, Mycroft and Sherlock are out walking together (maybe Mycroft picked him up from school or something?) and Sherlock finds a hedgehog whom he wants to keep and call John.
LinzPhantom chapter 53 . 3/27/2012
Well, this chapter is kinda sad 'cause all I can think of is 'Freak'
LinzPhantom chapter 19 . 3/27/2012
Sherlock with the 'Focus woman' XD Love it.
AlexandreaLily107 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love the part where John's just like if your not back in the hour i'm CALLING MYCROFT and sherlock types back i'm on my way :)
CharmingKarma chapter 62 . 3/20/2012
I love these snapshots! You do them so well! Short but not too short, plentiful but bever tedious or boring! I love them, an imagine my pleasant surprise when I saw you wonderfully do the dating site! Perhaps Mycroft could get his revenge now to break Sherlock out of his self pitying funk? Keywords to contemplate: back to the basics, prank, whipped cream, sabatoge. Thanks again for writing, you brilliant author you! Cheers, may the grass be the perfect shade of green on your side.
stevethewintersolider chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, really showing their relationship perfect. Just how I cld imagine :D

Just one question, whos Sylvie?

I'm gonna continue reading now :)
fire dragonheart chapter 62 . 3/13/2012
Nice
TadPole11 chapter 62 . 3/11/2012
Aww, very sweet. :)I liked it a lot.

Prompts:

Mycroft, 11, is teaching Sherlock, 4, to ride a bike.

Sherlock, present day, after a fight with his brother, tells him to stop texting him/calling. A full day, then another, passes and nothing from Mycroft. What does Sherlock do?

Sherlock, 10, observes Mycroft, 17, tucking away food in his napkin while pretending to eat.

Sherlock, 19, overhears a girl Mycroft dated, making fun of his brother.