Reviews for Nightmares
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
great story
SoulShirt chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
that... was... THE BEST LEMON EVER!
Haaruuhii chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is so great! I loved it, at the first I was like "What? I thought this was an Ed/Winry one shot" and I was about to stop reading it until I realized he was having a nightmare, I laughed a lot. Excellent story
ooo Blue Rose ooo chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Amaaaaaaaaazing read! So happy I came across this little gem :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That... Was the best lemon I've read in a long, long time. Good job! But I was half expecting Ed to wake up the next morning to the wonderful flame alchemist. Glad that wasn't the case because... Just poor Ed. :) Anyway, this is a marvelous piece, I'll keep my eye open for more from you!
Monochromatic Ink chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh, Mustang... Always so opportune! I totally loved this, I was having a hard time finding well-written WinWard, and then this popped up. Perfect.
Just a little question, how traumatized is Al by the time this takes place? ;)
zutaralover chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Poor Al! Fantastic descriptions, you gotta write more lemons!
Princcess0123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Poor Al. Love the Lemon though 3
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was hot... really really hot!
RyuKiba4812 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hey man really good job, nice touch with Roy by the way, also this is probably one of the most in depth yet exciting fan fictions I have read in a long while, have you considered a sequel, possibly getting Alphonse a girl?
Nice job man
LovinaVargas33 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh My God! *glomps* I LOVE YOU!

I am an avid EdWin but I dabble in RoyEd and this was perfect! thank you for giving me something interesting to read at school!

AlchemyFreak0218 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
hi! I think I have already reviewed but i forgot to favorite OoO so sorry! still amazing, I wish I could write these as well as you do! :3 keep it up!
cesareXfakir chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Loved it! Mustang was a nice touch lol )
Infallable95 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Great story, had me laughing at the Mustang part :P and really good and hot lemon scene! Keep up the good stories :)
rotten little rat chapter 1 . 12/23/2011