Reviews for Of Age
YaoiLoverYuichitaru chapter 28 . 4/19
It seems so unrealistic that Ren would fly all the way to Cali every weekend just to see Kyoko, but then I think about my own Grandfather who would drive 16 hours (ONE WAY) every weekend to see my Grandmother when they were dating, did that for 2 years before they got married. Just goes to show that for true love, people CAN and WILL do ANYTHING to be together.
bedhead chapter 15 . 2/22
wat about work visas; serious issues if u dont hav 1. just for next time
ONE OF THE BEST EVER!
THE KYOKO DOLL... HILAIRIOUS
X)
Animegirl1279 chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
OMG I love book of a thousand days, it's one of my favorite books. Loved that you put it in the story
anonymous chapter 43 . 8/27/2014
Seriously, Kuu has some of the best parts! "Had had a wonderful time telling everyone that he knew that his son and daughter were getting married...to each other." _
anonymous chapter 36 . 8/27/2014
I love Kuu's irritation at being told to talk to "Kyoko's father". Can't help but smile. They love her so much! _
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Haha! Will was just trying to give her some privacy for the phone call and totally got ditched! lol And Kyoko never even noticed she did it! Well, it WAS Ren after all. ;)
wendy1903 chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Jusqu a present j ai adoré l histoire merci beaucoup
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Days! Its days!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
When I read book of a thousand years it made me squeal! I love, love, love, love her books! Especially a book of a thousand years! I just had to type this when I read it! This is totally awesome! You are the best!
tinawinna chapter 44 . 4/25/2014
I really loved reading this story, thank you so much for writing it. :D
kyoko minion chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Excellent writer's choice,I'm more partial to her Ever After High series since it contains the children of all the princess stories Kyoko likes daydreaming about
rei-intro-rini chapter 44 . 12/18/2013
hello..I really had a good time reading this fic.. I love KyokoXRen canons..
Besides that I really liked the plot & how the story flowed, along with Kyoko's growth.
I really enjoyed those sweet, fluffy & teasing moments between Ren & kyoko...hehe...and it was really good to see Ren respect Kyoko's wishes to wait till marriage...the relationship was slowly & steadily blooming among them & not right away rushing to bed without any character/relation development. Moreover I think its a nice way to deliver a good message to younger reader. :)
The development between Ren & Yashiro was also nice which a lot of people overlook at times.

I somehow felt a teensy bit sad for Saenajust a teensy bit. But more than that I wondering about Kyoko's real father's reaction to her suicide... And I wished for a little more development & scenes between him & Kyoko.

Well anyway thank you for sharing your work. It was wonderful. Al the best for your works.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. God bless you. _
Yujiro101 chapter 44 . 12/8/2013
What should I say about this story... I love IT because it has so much ups and downs to rival a roller coaster in Kings Dominion. Although, Kyoko self-doubt and assuming the worst tend to make me want to strangle the girl to open her eyes to the people who love her and would do anything for her. In the end I am happy that I've read this and appreciate that it has 44 chapter LOVE IT!