Reviews for The Echoing Future
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Sad but touching little piece. Sometimes long age can be a curse as well as a blessing. Does he remember his Trainer is really gone, I wonder? Or realize how much time had passed? Or perhaps he just can't move on.
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
;(
Drifts chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
A while back, there was this well done tragedy fic about what happens to the Pokémon when you delete a save file on your game. I may suggest finding that and reading it. The author did a very good job of detailing the would-be emotions and bonds between trainer and Pokémon.

Anyways, my point in mentioning that is that I think this is a good start for a oneshot, but it feels incomplete and as if something is missing. I can't put my finger on it. Good concept but the execution is a bit weak (please don't do me over like the orphan girl, just trying to offer constructive crit). Anyways, the end is the best part "They say Ninetales can live to be a thousand years old… "I will always wait for you, trainer."" and I wouldn't change that. I understand why you feel she would need to be an orphan in order for this concept to work, though be careful that someone may call out the "orphan complex" as a Sue trait (don't worry, one of my heroines in one of my fics is basically orphaned).

Anyways, I suggest expanding on this more, if you can. Nice start.
xFillyStarx chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
poor Ninetales. :'((
Tenebras Lux chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
such a short one-shot, nya?

but the detail was thorough and Breezy enjoyed reading it ;D (even though it was short [Breezy is sorry, cause she's just gonna keep rubbing it in])

anyhow, ninetales are epic, nyaa

Breezy loves your stories bai bai
Xuan Ying chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Amazing.

A great one-shot which centres on sadness and loss. I loved every word of it. Its amazing how you manage to cram so much melancholy into less than a thousand words.

Great work,