Reviews for Worthy
Chloverfields chapter 1 . 6/17
One thing I love about your stories is your ability to weave such strong emotion and anguish without immediately resorting to sex for the emotional connection. Really refreshing.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 6/4
Aw...and here I was, so sure that he'd be caught up in the moment and slap during the part where he first stood up. You know, not completely aware of what he's doing because of all of the adrenaline rushing through his system, kinda like how people can lift cars to save their loved ones (See the following list for details):
In 1982, in Lawrenceville, Georgia, Tony Cavallo was repairing a 1964 Chevrolet Impala automobile from underneath. The vehicle was propped up with jacks, but it fell. Cavallo's mother, Mrs. Angela Cavallo, lifted the car high enough and long enough for two neighbors to replace the jacks and pull Tony from beneath the car.
In 2006, Ivujivik, Quebec resident Lydia Angiyou saved several children by fighting a polar bear until a local hunter shot it.
In 2006, in Tucson, Arizona, Tom Boyle watched as a Chevrolet Camaro hit 18-year-old Kyle Holtrust. The car pinned Holtrust, still alive, underneath. Boyle lifted the Camaro off the teenager, while the driver of the car pulled the teen to safety.
In 2009, in Ottawa, Kansas, 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in), 84 kg (185 lb) Nick Harris lifted a Mercury sedan to help a 6-year-old girl pinned beneath.
In 2011, in Tampa, Florida, 1.91 m (6 ft 3 in), 134 kg (295 lb) University of South Florida college football player Danous Estenor lifted a 1,600 kg (3,500 lb) car off of a man who had been caught underneath. The man was a tow truck driver who had been pinned under the rear tire of a 1990 Cadillac Seville, which had lurched forward as he worked underneath it. The man suffered only minor injuries.
In 2012, in Glen Allen, Virginia, 22-year-old Lauren Kornacki rescued her father, Alec Kornacki, after the jack used to prop up his BMW slipped, pinning him under it. Lauren lifted the car, then performed CPR on her father and saved his life.
In 2013, in Oregon, teenage sisters Hanna (age 16) & Haylee (age 14) lifted a tractor to save their father pinned underneath.
In 2015, in St. John's, Newfoundland, Nick Williams lifted a four-wheel-drive vehicle to save a young boy pinned beneath its tire.
In 2015, in Vienna, Virginia, Charlotte Heffelmire was able to momentarily use incredible strength to free her father from a GMC pick-up truck.
Of course, he'd immediately feel like a giant jerk about it, and apologize profusely... See the ShadAmy story "Stormy Weather" for an example of what I'm trying to convey here.
s/3564221/1/Stormy-Weather
MissMJS chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
It was great! Wasn't cheesy- as it could have easily been- and I think believable. Good job!
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh i loved this one ( too) its a very plausible outcome and you're right, no one ever discussed the fact that Slade helped him rescue her, or at least find her. I'm glad you came up with it.
robinslover chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
awww young love
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
no no no i can so see this sceen happening
both platonicly and not
robin is almost insanely dedicaties to his team they all come back or no one does
likewise at this point raven both loves her team and hates her very existance over time she appears to get over this but it weighs on her for a while
i can see her fury at his reckless endangerment of the people of jump and more importantly himself with a foe so deadly that his origional name for the show was deathstroke before they decided it was too violent for a kids show about violence
especially over something not just worthless but outright dangerous to the city and her team like herself
and this would infuriate him forget romantic considerations no one on his team is worthles dammit! they are his family his friends! the only people in the whole world who he lets in! and he let her so much further in than most. she has been in his mind and shared in his secrets How dare she imply that someone like that could be worthless ESPECIALLY HER! unacceptable
at least i imagine that is what would be going through his head right before he tells her exactly how he feels about her very very horrendously hideously flawed self image
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I think this is very good, but i would have liked a kiss at the ending, but that just my style, the romantic style ;-)
wanonymous chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
What do I think? It's beautiful! Your choice of words always keep me glued to the screen! I love it and you and I frankly don't care when this was published because this is - along with the rest of your works - worth reading over and over again! QuQ
spazz4eva1128 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
I can't quite articulate but uh... Yeah
Those are my feelings!
casema chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I know nothing of the Teen Titans history except that I've always wanted these two together. There. That's me giving it to you straight.
Otaku chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Soo cute! Rob/Rae forever! Birdshiping is the best!
CruelestNightmare chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! EEEKKKK!
likeacrazytrustexercise chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! Oh that was so sweet and just plain awesome writing. Great job!
Bgirl
BlindMaster chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
excellent!
may chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
have you ever watched young justice...i was wondering if you could do a story for robin and and OC...anyway i love your stories...your a great writer and i hope i see more of your work in the future
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »