Reviews for Divergent Path
thegovernancedropbox chapter 1 . 8/16
I don't hate you.

I want to be as good as you. Especially at writing something satisfying that still leaves 'em hanging.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/12
Mixed feelings... Because yoy always put ~The End~ when readers want to read more of it. So freaking cruel. Happy because I've stumbled upon this, your Naruto is prolly my fave, I jusy wish you'd write more (longer)
Sitheus Maximus chapter 1 . 5/3
Why, yes, I do hate you now. So cruel!
T_T
This was a perfect spring-board to a fic covering the "whole" story!
So cruel!
It is a good fic though, kudos.
:D
Sniperbeattie chapter 1 . 4/2
NOOOOOOOOOO! Why did you have to end it. Could you please write a couple more chapters plz
momocolady chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
good story
DragoonMaster11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I hate you for writing part of something so awesome and leaving it a oneshot, now I'm going to trawl through your page looking for sequels, which I was already doing when I found this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Oooh! Nice plotbunny!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I like it better than the cannon. Wish you would continue, but I understand that its a one-shot. *sigh* another good idea never to be expanded upon again.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Wow.

Hmmm..how would it change though?

Is Sarutobi still going to be dead during the Chunin Exam?

I really wonder.

This has been interesting to read, though I would've preferred if you had continued this, since I really want to know how it would change.

It's still great as a one shot though.
Echodoki chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
ughhhhh! How can you just leave it like this! This is absolutely amazing and now I'm like your puppy waiting for you to pet it looking at you! More chapters pleeeaaaasse!
TimberlineWolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
damn your stupidly wonderful writing and insistance on not continuing canonline!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Why should I hate you? It's a perfectly reasonable story. His father was a genius, so why can't Naruto be one as well? Very nice!
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I LOVE IT. I like Smarter!Naruto fics; way more fun! Hahahaha. The sky falling down thing was hilarious, it's my favourite part. It's surprising how much the team dynamics changed xD Sakura has become reckless; apparently, the changes has caused Inner Sakura to come out more.

Unfortunately smarter Naruto means no more Chunin Exams fiasco eh? Too bad it ended then. Kind of premature. But I liked the events up til then. It was an interesting read.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Yes, but hate is a strong word. I dislike you for not writing more. Yet I can't bring myself to really care that much when all the other fics that I have read of yours are brilliant.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Amusing idea, and I love how Kakashi and Naruto interact. :)