Reviews for Divergent Path
TimberlineWolf chapter 1 . 5/18
damn your stupidly wonderful writing and insistance on not continuing canonline!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/12
Why should I hate you? It's a perfectly reasonable story. His father was a genius, so why can't Naruto be one as well? Very nice!
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 3/19
I LOVE IT. I like Smarter!Naruto fics; way more fun! Hahahaha. The sky falling down thing was hilarious, it's my favourite part. It's surprising how much the team dynamics changed xD Sakura has become reckless; apparently, the changes has caused Inner Sakura to come out more.

Unfortunately smarter Naruto means no more Chunin Exams fiasco eh? Too bad it ended then. Kind of premature. But I liked the events up til then. It was an interesting read.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19
Yes, but hate is a strong word. I dislike you for not writing more. Yet I can't bring myself to really care that much when all the other fics that I have read of yours are brilliant.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/13
Amusing idea, and I love how Kakashi and Naruto interact. :)
BeckyJ1305 chapter 1 . 1/2
Aww, now I really want to read a story of baby Naruto's first steps up the wall and everyone's reactions!
majishan chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
this is an interesting plot bunny, shame you didn't continue
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Loved it!
Celeste chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
So following your order
kate1243 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
nooooo you ended it like that how could you it was so amazing.
fellow chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I really want a sequel.
WasTiger chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hate you. (Feel the zings of my hatred filled eyes!)
Is what you told me to say. But I don't actually hate you... I actually really like you (corr: your STORIES). But I do like you. As much as a person can like someone they've never met. .
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I totally do! Ah! It's like you like to torture your viewers!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013