Reviews for Divergent Path
jon reeve chapter 1 . 4/7
/Well, I don't hate you, but I am disappointed that there isn't more for me to consume.

Thanks for writing!
erik chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Hate is such an extreme word.
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Now this, this would make an interesting story. Prodigy level chakra control along with ridiculous amounts of chakra? Hed be able to do medical jutsus even better then Sakura in 'Shippuden'!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Love It.
thegovernancedropbox chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I don't hate you.

I want to be as good as you. Especially at writing something satisfying that still leaves 'em hanging.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Mixed feelings... Because yoy always put ~The End~ when readers want to read more of it. So freaking cruel. Happy because I've stumbled upon this, your Naruto is prolly my fave, I jusy wish you'd write more (longer)
Sitheus Maximus chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Why, yes, I do hate you now. So cruel!
T_T
This was a perfect spring-board to a fic covering the "whole" story!
So cruel!
It is a good fic though, kudos.
:D
Sniperbeattie chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
NOOOOOOOOOO! Why did you have to end it. Could you please write a couple more chapters plz
momocolady chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
good story
DragoonMaster11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I hate you for writing part of something so awesome and leaving it a oneshot, now I'm going to trawl through your page looking for sequels, which I was already doing when I found this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Oooh! Nice plotbunny!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I like it better than the cannon. Wish you would continue, but I understand that its a one-shot. *sigh* another good idea never to be expanded upon again.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Wow.

Hmmm..how would it change though?

Is Sarutobi still going to be dead during the Chunin Exam?

I really wonder.

This has been interesting to read, though I would've preferred if you had continued this, since I really want to know how it would change.

It's still great as a one shot though.
Echodoki chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
ughhhhh! How can you just leave it like this! This is absolutely amazing and now I'm like your puppy waiting for you to pet it looking at you! More chapters pleeeaaaasse!
TimberlineWolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
damn your stupidly wonderful writing and insistance on not continuing canonline!