Reviews for Divergent Path
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I LOVE IT. I like Smarter!Naruto fics; way more fun! Hahahaha. The sky falling down thing was hilarious, it's my favourite part. It's surprising how much the team dynamics changed xD Sakura has become reckless; apparently, the changes has caused Inner Sakura to come out more.

Unfortunately smarter Naruto means no more Chunin Exams fiasco eh? Too bad it ended then. Kind of premature. But I liked the events up til then. It was an interesting read.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Yes, but hate is a strong word. I dislike you for not writing more. Yet I can't bring myself to really care that much when all the other fics that I have read of yours are brilliant.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Amusing idea, and I love how Kakashi and Naruto interact. :)
BeckyJ1305 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Aww, now I really want to read a story of baby Naruto's first steps up the wall and everyone's reactions!
majishan chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
this is an interesting plot bunny, shame you didn't continue
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Loved it!
Celeste chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
So following your order
kate1243 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
nooooo you ended it like that how could you it was so amazing.
fellow chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I really want a sequel.
WasTiger chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hate you. (Feel the zings of my hatred filled eyes!)
Is what you told me to say. But I don't actually hate you... I actually really like you (corr: your STORIES). But I do like you. As much as a person can like someone they've never met. .
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I totally do! Ah! It's like you like to torture your viewers!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I hate you now
Nivosus-Whitefox chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
The only thing I hat is that this is a oneshot.
sekmarcspn chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I do you know, hate you. How could you just leave it hanging there? That's just mean. Oh well, what there is of it is really good, so thanks and Happy Writing!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »