Reviews for Divergent Path
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I like it better than the cannon. Wish you would continue, but I understand that its a one-shot. *sigh* another good idea never to be expanded upon again.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Wow.

Hmmm..how would it change though?

Is Sarutobi still going to be dead during the Chunin Exam?

I really wonder.

This has been interesting to read, though I would've preferred if you had continued this, since I really want to know how it would change.

It's still great as a one shot though.
Echodoki chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
ughhhhh! How can you just leave it like this! This is absolutely amazing and now I'm like your puppy waiting for you to pet it looking at you! More chapters pleeeaaaasse!
TimberlineWolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
damn your stupidly wonderful writing and insistance on not continuing canonline!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Why should I hate you? It's a perfectly reasonable story. His father was a genius, so why can't Naruto be one as well? Very nice!
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I LOVE IT. I like Smarter!Naruto fics; way more fun! Hahahaha. The sky falling down thing was hilarious, it's my favourite part. It's surprising how much the team dynamics changed xD Sakura has become reckless; apparently, the changes has caused Inner Sakura to come out more.

Unfortunately smarter Naruto means no more Chunin Exams fiasco eh? Too bad it ended then. Kind of premature. But I liked the events up til then. It was an interesting read.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Yes, but hate is a strong word. I dislike you for not writing more. Yet I can't bring myself to really care that much when all the other fics that I have read of yours are brilliant.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Amusing idea, and I love how Kakashi and Naruto interact. :)
BeckyJ1305 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Aww, now I really want to read a story of baby Naruto's first steps up the wall and everyone's reactions!
majishan chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
this is an interesting plot bunny, shame you didn't continue
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Loved it!
Celeste chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
So following your order
kate1243 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
nooooo you ended it like that how could you it was so amazing.
fellow chapter 1 . 4/6/2014