Reviews for Wrongful Kisses
Shieldlover19 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Please finish this it sounds like it's going to be an amazing story! :)
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Ohhh...Please tell me you have got the next chapter in works already...cause trust me, I am desperate for the follow up Jay & Adam drama that is being set up so wonderfully well in these two chapters. Emotion wonderfully conveyed, as well as Adam's mindset was reflected very well through his POV here. I loved the whole chapter. It was so easily connectable. Adam's desperation to deny his feelings of being hurt over Jay's ignoring of him caused Adam so much here. Randy was an asshole, but Adam kinda put himself in that situation himself. He made a mistake, & they end result was too extreme to handle.

Adam's esteem would be ripped w/ his virginity after this incident. He's gonna be broken & very very miserable, & they only cure to his pain is the comfort of Jay's arms. & I wanna see how it all plays out.

The Redge I enjoyed so much. I can easily enjoy my OTP in any setting...angst..fluff...whatever. This was beautifully done. Characters well written. Situation well written. & I was delighted w/ this read.

Hopefully there's an update soon. & Gawd...I miss you writing Adam & Adam w/ Randy & Jay. This update made my day & killed the depressed at least for few hours. Thank you.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Boy I hope Jay helps Adam. That was awful what Randy did. Update soon please!
M.j's place chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Damn that was intense, I feel so sorry for Adam. I can't believe what a damn dick Randy was. wonderfully written chapter. :D you did a great job expressing Adams pain!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Cute fluffy nonsense my Aunt's Fanny! Jay needs to find Randy and beat the shite outta him! THEN we can have nice cute fluffy Jay Adam they should have been doing all along. Now I like Randy just fine and dandy, but YOU DO NOT HURT THE BABY! Do you understand me Mr. Orton! I really hope he gets what he deserves. I hate guys that never respected the word NO, slapped a few faces back in my day. Great chapter though and can't wait for number three!
AmarettoLove chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I was so waiting for you to update this and the wait was worth it. Poor Adam he can't help it if he's sexy as hell and just so fuckable... Randy could control the inner beast...then again I'm pretty sure I would find it hard to keep my composure around a sexy ass blonde also! Great chapter can't wait fire the update!
AmarettoLove chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is absolutly awesome please update!
JoyMcD chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
wow i 3 it :)
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Amazing, as always. Can't wait for more.
M.j's place chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Truly Amazing! Please I can't wait for more. Update asap!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So much like my first kiss too. Kisses are the most important part of sexual activity to me...if the kiss isn't "there" then nothing else will be either. Why do these two boys never open their eyes and see what's in front of them! We see it why can't they ARGHHHH I just wanna shake Jay and Adam and say KISS DAMN IT...well ok they did, but I should say KISS AND ADMIT IT! Glad to see you writing! I WANT MORE please? *big brown eyed puppy dog eyes looking at you* Pweeeseeee!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This should be a good one I can't to see what happens next.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh-hh...Its my lucky day! I was waiting for this since last night & damn girl, not only do I get my Terrah-writing back, but it comes w/ a bang! My fav triangle & I absolutely love when you go back to angst & POV fics.

I REALLY loved how well-written the emotion was here. Adam's narration totally got his inside feelings reflected. I also was pleasantly impressed that it despite being your real life experience, totally suited Adam here. He was still a boy. & I just loved the whole conflict inside him.

Adam's heart is w/ Jay. He just doesn't know it. & Randy, his character came across very well too. Although, to be honest, he sounded my kind of guy, lol. I kinda loved the little Redge moments despite them being totally one-sided.

The Jay/Adam scene was absolutely beautifully. Jay & Adam both are perfectly held back here. They both are in denial & I just love when you write Jay. Specifically w/ Adam. As a friend or a lover. Or an attraction. Jay being there for Adam...& him getting a bit cocky when they were about to lean into the kiss..I loved that scene.

I wanna see more of it! Loving this already! & Its SOOO good to see you writing again, & even better, writing E&C & Redge again. Looking forward to the next chapter. Brilliant writing my friend.