Reviews for Draco Malfoy, This Is Your Life
She of the Wind chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Great story! This has to be one of the coolest I've read- it's really brilliant. Continue? Please? I'm very interested.
Haldir639 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Looking good, can't wait to see more!
Dreaming of Blue chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Absolutely delightful. Can't wait to read more.
Elise chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Amazing story! I absolutely love it! Very well written, great plot and the last lines- "Are most eleven year olds married with children in the wizarding world?"- made my day and is hilarious. I'm still laughing here... :D
Draco's love for his son is very sweet and the interactions with old/young Harry interesting/funny. I hope very much that you'll continue. It's an amazing, awesome story and I'd love to read more. :)
sleepdeprived91 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
this is crazy amusing and crazy awesome... and this is the first ever fic that i've read that has malfoy going back in time, instead of anyone else... i hope you update soon!
leonielewis chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I really hope you continue this, you're a great writer and this story has a very funny and interesting beginning :)
TheRandomRavenclaw chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Please update!
tHeEviLjOkEr chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Ahhhh... the starting is so hilariously good! Why are there only two chapters so far? I wanna read more! Please update!
Maura16 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I really like this so far! Please write more, I can't wait to find out what happens!
Storylover456 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
So this is awesome as always! (And I am awful for taking so long to get back to you, feel free to hate me) I love that Harry thinks that alcohol gets passed around like cocoa and is just completely confused by everything! I can't wait to find out Lucius and Narcissa's feelings about Draco befriending Harry, I'm guessing that they will assume that he's doing it for tactical reasons? I can't wait for more and I will write you a proper email later today, I promise.
noamg chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Great chapter, though I hope that Draco realizes that he's not dreaming soon, because it could get old. regardless yout portrayal of him is spot-on, in my opinion. I'm glad you gave the fact that Harry is an abused child more weight in defining his behaviour than is given in the books - it's more convincing that way. I can't wait to see how Draco would react when he finds out about the abuse; he is a loving father himself, after all. I wonder if Draco's friendship with Harry would have a round-about effect on Snape attitude towards The Boy Who Lived - I hope it does. The ending was funny, well done.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Yay, you're back! I'm so happy you've rejoined me in the world of writing! I loved this chapter - Draco's coping with the shock of finding himself back in the past by rationalizing that he's dreaming (which is actually a perfectly logical conclusion given his situation; it makes more sense to think his subconscious is working out issues brought up by his meeting with Harry and sending Scorpius to school than that he actually WENT BACK IN TIME, which just doesn't happen even in the wizarding world)...and it's making Harry think he's bananas. LOL! And it was so mean for him to say he knew all this stuff about Harry via magic, making the poor kid feel like he's really behind, and also making him think the majority of wizard kids must be really weird... I just really felt bad for Harry during the whole crazy encounter, it must be very unsettling to suddenly realize you might have just wandered off with a lunatic.
And I cannot wait for Draco's reaction when it finally hits him that no, this is not a dream and he really does have to relive his Hogwarts years...except if word of his strange behavior and comment about his wife and son reaches his classmates' ears, this time around they might think he's a little off mentally so he may get a little taste of what Harry experienced in year 5, perhaps? That could make him empathize with him even more if he finds out what it's like to have schoolchildren making fun of you. Well he's already making progress with apologizing for insulting Hagrid - yay, the process of reforming him into a decent person has already begun!
Anyway I was really excited to see this chapter (as evidenced by the fact that this is the longest review I've written in a long time) and I can't wait to see Harry and Draco's next meeting. I must say, if he's not being a semi-evil jerk I'd rather see Draco as Harry's best friend than Ron; at least Draco doesn't talk with his mouth full. I really hope you update soon so I can brain-vomit all over your next chapters *squee*

PS No cold yet btw; I took a zinc capsule tonight so maybe I can stave off the insidious virus.
DeathbladeMeister chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
No! Please, please update! I'm loving this, and I need you to carry on! If you want, I could adopt the story!
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
nice story

the time ripples...

anymore chaps?
noamg chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I just finished reading Throw Away the Script and enjoyed it very much. This start seems very promising and I love your writing style, so please continue.