Reviews for Irredeemable
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
What a realistic portrayal of what could've been going through Juice's head before his attempted suicide. There's been a few 'before he jumped' one shots rolling around, but this one is the only one that really makes the character's emotions came right off the page. I feel like I'm watching the scene all over again, but with a narration from Juice. The desperation, the feeling of being backed into the corner his guilt-all very palpable. Impressive.

The physical description of him watching Milla from the window and later the pain in his neck was so perfect. You set such a vivid scene that really pulled me in.

'It was the first picture ever taken of them as a family and it was the last time they were truly happy. That night her life had started to unravel and she didn't even realize it. That night her husband had started to pull away from her and that chasm continued to widen.' This is why i love your writing so much. You set us up with this happy fluffy moment and then BOOM hit your reader with these powerful, heartwrenching emotions. How 'Kurt Sutter' of you.

Lastly the Men of Mayhem patch. Like I've told you before, I felt that Clay gave that to Juice as a bribe. I love that (for totally separate reasons) Juice feels he doesn't really deserve it. Nice, very nice.

Love, love, love this!
Emilyackles chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this history is very sad :((but i like it!
Dutch'76 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I am sorry it took me this long to review, I read it straight away. You really captivated me with this chapter and I got sucked in the dark and sad atmosphere. What I like most is that on the show we see only a part of it but you write the inner monologue and the feelings that must run through juiceā€™s mind to come to this act. You give it more depth. Obviously in your word and in mine when I read your stories, Milla is such a strong character and so present that I feel as if her place is right in your story. Thank you!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I'm here!sorry for the delay

Ok,so this was incredibly sad and depressing at the same time,but I liked that crazy?

that's why he knew she'd survive without him-I don't think so!SAD!

She was the perfect old lady-HELL YEAH!

He wasn't ever going to leave, he realized that almost immediately, but now he'd leave the door open for her-ETF?I'm sorry to say this but there are timew swhen Juice is just SO DUMB!

she would never feel anything but love and pride for her baby. Just like she knew she'd never stop loving Juice with everything she had-almost crying here

OMG!
Smile Bragi chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I Love this! I'm so happy people are writing about Juice and what's going on with him in season 4. It's such a huge part of what's going on in the show now, it needs to be written about! And I love how you've intertwined it Milla... You've honestly created the ONLY OC character that I've ever liked!

Hope you update soon.