Reviews for Not Every Wish Can Be
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This is a lovely story. My mother passed away from cancer three and a half years ago, so reading those parts really hit home for me. I will tell you now that you managed to perfectly capture the way someone feels in a situation like that. Some authors just don't get it, and it is almost insulting in a way. Very well done. On a happier note, the romance was sweet and not overly cheesy. It was believable (well, as believable as a story with a genie in it can be). Once again, great job.

bettybox chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
awww :)
cold kagome chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
StripedBerries chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Beautiful! A stunning story from a highly talented Author. I loved it!
hayleybugg chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
this is great i love it
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Genie!Klaine is awesome! This is the first Genie!Klaine fanfic I have ever read and I honestly think it's pure genius! XD You hooked me immediately, right from the get-go and I'm really enjoying this. :)
ToniCrosby chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This was adorable! I loved
anderpson chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I loved this, such an original idea!
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh, okay! So I'm actually at my computer for once, so I can review!

This whole story is just kind of driving me crazy, in a good way. I've been so excited to read it. :D

I have to say, though, the "master" kept making me blush and giggle because that could have gotten so kinkily awkward...

I love this story, though. :D Genie Kurt is fascinating. I really can't wait to see how it develops, and I almost cried when I figured out there's only four chapters. Plus, I'm endlessly curious as to what his wishes will be. :D
SweetScarlett97 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
_ This was my first Genie!Klaine fic! :) Now I have a stony urge to start searching the fandom. " I love how you expressed the characters emotions, and the way you portrayed them in general was just awesome. JM. That's pretty cool- I love when people use letters as their name. It reminds me of Death Note; and then I get this feeling that makes me think of detectives, and how cool it would be to be on... Thanks, my name is French, although I am not. I believe it means "victory of the people." I'm glad you have somebody you're happy with. _ I grew up not knowing what "being gay" meant, but as I grew older I knew that there is nothing wrong with being gay. I still don't fully understand my families views on the topic, though. I'm pansexual, and single. xD I'm not sure if the latter is good or not, though- I'm only fourteen, but I do like someone... Anyway. I've gotten into Glee over the summer, I'm almost finished with watching season one, and then I'll go on to season two. I know a lot about Glee because of fanfiction. Later on when I go on my laptop, and log onto my Tumblr I'll have to see your account. I still don't really know how to use it, but I'm getting there. I follow almost everyone Iook up. " If you ever feel the need to talk/rant/ask/etc. to someone, I'm available. I've heard I give great advice. ;) It's always nice to have someone, though. I'll be reviewing a lot more, anyway- as long as you have tics for me to review, that is. _

triedtolie chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Such a beautiful story! I love the characterisation of Kurt especially; his innocence and confusion are so adorable!

I did notice a couple spelling errors here or there (like cubbard instead of cupboard) but I really didn't care because this story is so sweet!
SisterKit'n'Kat chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
After you've finished NML, are you gonna wright a sequel to this story?
katieo97 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
This is adorable :) I feel like you should write a one-shot where they're watching Aladdin together, and all of Kurt's reactions to it XD I also kinda want to know what the inside of the trejule looks like. I'm one of those people that doesn't stop asking questions :) Great story!
tomoyosita chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
oooooh, maybe an epilogue? something mooore? :D
klaine.obsessed.lez chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
This story was very sweet. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »