Reviews for Grow Up
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Awww this was like one the sweetest Cutters story i ever read. Butters bringing him the stuff elephant was so cute and yeah I really do think they are best friends in the show and this story proved it. I could of seen this happening after the end of that 1% episode and I loved this story!
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow this was quite a story!
Ongakukoi chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Adorable!
Phantom Nini chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was absolutely ADORABLE! This fit the mood of the aftermath that would've taken place and just OMG! You had the characters down and just everything ran so smoothly! I loved it!

I was "AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW"ing through the entire thing! Especially about the little secret that lives on Cartman's bed! :3
hollycomb chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Aww, I loved this, thank you for writing it. Butters would so do this and would totally feel guilt that he hadn't been there. And this made me laugh, too:

iharmony in South Park (for the most part, Randy Marsh still lived there) was restored./i

haha, and the fact that Butters is able to convince Cartman that he only associates him with an elephant because of the letter 'E,' too cute. :3
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Awww! that was so sweet and cute! Loved it it was very fluffy XD
fan123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was so amazing, it made me tear up...and I am not a crying kind of person. :) thank you