Reviews for Shelter
ecorbett chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I think rachel should end up with sam
Madame Director chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I think one way to emphasize how she loses herself in relationships is to have Sam encourage her in some way where Finn has discouraged her. Like, Finn told her to be quieter in Glee and Sam encourages her to speak up or agrees with her when someone rebuts her argument. I really like Samchel and I hope you update this soon.
Lefttoconquer chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Love, love, loved it!
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I really enjoyed this! I've noticed the same issue with rachel- how she looses herself in relationships (cough finn cough( and sort of becomes this crazy extension of them, so it was nice to see her getting back to herself. I agree, Samchel is adorable but I agree with the ending- she is herself and what will be will be. Very nicely done.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Great way to end this story!
Tarafina chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
It was perfect. Especially in light of where the show is going right now. And I know what you mean, with the difficulty of balancing Rachel in a relationship, when it's obvious that she tends to get sucked too deep into them and lose her independence and her dreams in favor of a boy. But I like that Sam has her back and he shows a lot of affection toward her. As well as Blaine and that sweet Puckleberry moment. Great job with this. It's definitely a favorite.
Tarafina chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I again cast my vote for Sam. The worst part is, I can actually see Finn doing something like that if were mad. He'd regret it instantly, but he'd still do it. I love what you have here so far and I'm so interested in seeing how Sam and Rachel build their relationship or friendship or whatever you have planned. _
Tarafina chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Sam. Sam. Sam.

Also, I'm really excited to read this. So far, it's lovely. I love that Sam provides a shoulder for Rachel to lean on and I'm excited to see where you go with it.
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Loved it! Please have Rachel end up with Sam! Then again, a friendship between the two would be adorable, and things wouldn't become awkward if anything bad ever happened. I dunno, your choice really! :D
Charlie Baytes chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I think Rachel should end up single. I hate how Rachel always has to have a man at her side. She should take pride in being single.
Roxie i do byte chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
she should end up sams friend lol wit a mayb in the future they mite get together cause shes finnaly bein strong i hope sam beats finn down lol i like that she left finn no excuses
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter! Please update soon.
rogue4ever chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I loved it! She should end up with Sam!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D

I think that Rachel should be with Sam! :)