Reviews for Facing the Empire
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
keep going i want to see bardock and goku more but i want those two to come back see ya
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
i hope to see goku and bardock in next chapter and i wish they come back to earth to fight majin buu
Ricky chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Dude UPDATE...Its a great story...Don't Discontinue!
guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
why the hell did u discontinue
Ky111 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Fantastic story, please update soon cause I need to know if Gohan just reached SS3. Also interesting seeing Gohan's mental state deteriorate, although being a massive Gohan fan I hope it doesn't get too bad or take up much of the story, cause I prefer to see/read Gohan at his butt kicking world/universe saving best.
MindlessCardGames chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Something just occurred to me you never use bardocks Last Riot Javelin attack. Why its got to be his most B-A attackbof all.
DBZ Chick 4ever chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You should totally continue this! This story is EPIC! Please continue writing this story!
MindlessCardGames chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
GAAAHHHH WHY THE CLIFFY!

This story is absolutely epic in more that one category please please PLEASE! continue thus story I will find a way to murder you plod you don't!

*pant *pant* *pant* sorry about that I overreact sometimes.

Vegeta: *whispers* all the time.

QUITE U! anyway even though I'm like the biggest Vegeta fan like ever! I do indeed love this story. And by the way I love all ur ideas on different characters and species there all so epic especially vegeta Jr. He is funny I mean asking Gohan to play COD? That's just plain comical. U have got to be the most well rounded author ever!
PnutButtr chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Yeah! Gohan's going to kick his butt! XD
Mrbrightside098 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
WOOOOOOOO. yahah Super Saiyan 2 baby!
mocro chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
yoo nice piece of art. keep up the good work. cant wait until a update!;)
Ayamari Uta chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
._. The Elementary Forces. Just what we need, another Ginyu group. XD I can't wait to see the fight (if there is any, anyway) and good luck in updating! I will be waiting! :D
Ayamari Uta chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
o.o Damn. Wow, I did not see this coming.

If Gohan is a bit crazy now, he will definitely lose it with this event.

Awesome chapter as always!
Ayamari Uta chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I love the Call of Duty part. XD I imagined the scene... It was hilarious, the two Saiyans getting into it!

Looks like Gohan is getting a bit lonely without Videl and Bardock. Poor Gohan.

Great chapter. :P
Ayamari Uta chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Poor Saiyans. T_T Frieza and his family always has some control over them.

It was an awesome chapter. D