Reviews for I'll Be
chemistryOO6 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I love the Shelby & Puck pairing. So perfect. And I love this fic so much! x
Kiimmy chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Please continue. I whole heartedly agree with the relationship of Puck and Shelby, not Quinn in love with Rachel..
DAgron01 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Glad you updated this and was excited to see you put some Faberry into it! I love the way you write Puck in this, he seems realistic rather than mostly one dimensional (like they tended to write him in the show).
Mia chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
This is awesome!
Luthiem Vardamir chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
AHHHHH you updated and all I see is Faberry and more Faberry for the moment Puck said Rachel was Quinn's kryptonite I was suspecting something. And I must say it makes good sense! Is a nice scenario to portrait a Rachel and Quinn relationship I just hope she feels the same way!
The Shuck moments were very nice, I'm wondering if you are gonna write a nice relationship between Shelby and Rachel we can't never have enough about it since in the show we didn't see it.
I really hope you update soon, and this chapter was defenitely worth the waiting!
erika0107 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
You should really keep writing this story and shouldn't embarrassed about this chapter! I really hope you're going to update the next one soon.
Shuck4eva chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
5/5 stars. This is great. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Luthiem Vardamir chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
This was so caring and sweet and HOT I swear I pictured all the chapter on that big HOLE after the hospital scene on episode 7 you made my day because Idina won't be on tonight's episode... so thanks! and keep going I can't wait to read what happens next

Adriana :)
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
This was gorgeous, beautiful, amazing! Oh, and HOT! Honestly, you had nothing to worry about, this was outstanding. Be proud of this, it was so handled with so much obvious care and that really showed as I read it.

I love Shuck much more than is normal and having these kind of awesome fics about them will get me through the next few months before Idina (and Shuck's) hopeful return.

The way Puck got Beth back to sleep also made me grin. They are such a perfect little family. And with Rachel being so accepting, I look forward to seeing how their relationship progresses and how its handled during school and Glee times.

Keep this epic work up, you've done brilliantly so far and I can't wait to see what you do next. Fantastic update, hope you can do the same again!
DAgron01 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Another good chapter. It was very well written, and I love how Puck was able to get Beth back to sleep. He's so good with her. Can't wait for more, this is a very good story.
Secretary-Bess-McCord chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I love this story! Update soon PLEASE!
bforethesunsets chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
i have no idea what you were talking about. this was excellent. and hot. please update soon. i wanna know how their night continues
cl-roxy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Love this! Please update soon (because waiting for the next Glee episode is too painful lol)! :)
loveislovemanx chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
In love! But it's getting me too anxious for Tuesday! LOL please update soon
Manson Fanatic chapter 2 . 11/9/2011

Love this story and the way that it is going, please update soon, like the good puck with shelby angle