Reviews for Hocus Pocus: Flame Rekindled
Cassie-D1 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
I like it :)
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
They crashed thru the roof? More expensive repairs! I wonder how they are going to explain that one to the roof doctor.
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
I doubt my reviews will see the light of day but I just want to say one thing. This is a good fanfic without following it word by word. I am surprised they haven't at least locked the doors and windows to their house and if possible fortify it against unwanted entry but then again I tend to notice the small details sadly.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
For some reason I can no longer copy and paste a quote from the story. What the fuck?

Anyways how do they know the spell book is even in Salem MA? For all the kids know the book could've been part of a smuggling gang and off to France in the hands of some rich collector thru underground dealings avoiding the law.
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Why didn't that girl used her phone to call the cops to report a fight in the Sandreson house?
Masahiro chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Bitch
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
WOW, what a cool story! I really liked it! Did Brandon ever make it out of the house? Lol I think it's funny you didn't answer that question. AWESOME job here! :) I really liked this! GREAT work!
casketbuiltfortwo chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Aww I can't believe it's over! I really loved this story! You are an excellent author!
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Oh man, these have been really awesome chapters! SWEET!

This is an awesome story, yeah that guy was so stupid in opening the book!

i'm really so glad you touched on Dani and Max..Great job in refering to the movie. Awesome! Your story rocks!
casketbuiltfortwo chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I just can't get enough of this story. Your constant updates make it a lot better too. I love how in a way, history is repeating itself with this plotline and the movie plotline. They're the same but different which is cool. Great chapter!
casketbuiltfortwo chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Yay an update! This story is just too awesome and I love how fast you update!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
This is a really interesting story! I'm liking it a lot however and this is just my opinion..but I'd like to see some more mention of Dani, Alison and Max..maybe they can help the teens out? Although, who knows if they are still in the city? I'd like to see what, if anything, you have planned for Dani, Max and Allison..I mean, if it's 2011, and Dani was 8 in 1993, then Dani has to be at least 26.

I'm really liking this..I'm glad Thackery is back yea! And, remember the dead guy Billy? He's a good guy..he cussed out Winni basically lol..I'm a big fan of this movie. If you need help or ideas feel free to ask! I'm loving this story! It's written really well and the characters are really easy and believeable to follow. Awesome work I look forward to reading more!
casketbuiltfortwo chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
More please! I loved the wicked fast update too! This story is just awesome and this chapter was my favourite so far.
casketbuiltfortwo chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow, this was really good! I wanna read more! It's absolutely brilliant!