Reviews for Jealousy and Possession
Fallon-Idalia chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Yay for happy endings!

Even our dear Logan got one - you are merciful lol

Seriously though, you kept me wondering and guessing throughout this entire story. I was never quite sure what was going to happen next, and it was really refreshing!

You continue to push the boundaries and not limit yourself to the known Fable world. It makes this very unique as a Fable story, as it isn't just the storyline regurgitated lol

And I did so love the nod you gave to Jack Sparrow at the end haha I chuckled aloud when I read that part!

I look forward to reading more "Close Closer" and am very, very happy to hear you have another chapter nearly done :D And I am looking forward to more Swiftie stories from you ;) no pressure haha

All the best,

- Fallon.
Fallon-Idalia chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I do apologize for the delay in commenting. My computer crashed and I've just now got it back :) I read this chapter on my phone, but have been unable to comment until now.

INTENSE chapter!

Sarie is being tugged in a dozen different directions and I think you discribe her inner torment very well!

I'm nervous to read what bargain she'll be forced to make with Venora :S

I'm still crossing my fingers for a happy ending though lol
Fallon-Idalia chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Crazy intense chapter, Mafsarhet!

I am very pleased that that scum of a man got what was coming to him, and in a very fitting way might I add!

Your story is very dark, but it is refreshing to read about such beautifully flawed characters. Sarie and Swift, though good, definately have some dark tinges to them (although after what they went through, it can be expected).

I do wonder why Swift did not accompany her out of the dungeon? Perhaps he needed to watch Phillips' end? Perhaps he could not bare one final moment with Sarie? Perhaps he's going to have some words with Logan?

Hmmm, you certainly have left us guessing!

I demand an update to clear up my questions ;)

All the best!

- Fallon.
Fallon-Idalia chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Ahhh, a twist I was not expecting!

Oh you devious little thing, Logan! I love his meddling ways! But seriously, I hope she tells him what Phillips did to her! That monster deserves some pain...delivered by our lovely king ;)

I am eager for the next chapter...but not at the same time as our dear Sarie will be forced from Swift's side :(
Fallon-Idalia chapter 2 . 11/3/2011

That miserable, disgusting man!

I eagerly await HIS end, I assure you that!

But truly you wrote him well. Though he is repulsive creature, he is a very well developed antagonist...I can't wait till Sarie crushes him!

You certainly put your characters through hell, but it makes their victory all the more enjoyable to read :)

Fallon-Idalia chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
It takes a real talent to write something dark AND lovely, and you've got it, my friend! ;)

I'm glad you decided to publish this, and three long chapters at once! - you spoil us!

You are describing Sarie's emotional conflicts so freaking well! It drags us through all of her challenges with her and I find myself rooting for the both of them to suceed!

I can not wait till she roasts that miserable excuse for a man! :(

Or perhaps you'll give Swift the honor of ending his sorry life? That would be a pleasure to read!

As always, I shall try to be patient as I await another update!