Reviews for Leaf Style Maelstrom
PPause. So Naruto's plants played a joke by putting a vine in Sakura? Did they take her virginity or something.
SaboteurSupreme chapter 17 . 8/25
"A/N: My mind's very disturbing, isn't it?"

*Shudder*
I take it you don't know what goes into actually makes a game. I suggest you look at the end credits sometime. They have to pay each of those people. They also have to pay to general overhead (think rent, utilities, taxes, other staff).

It costs, on average, 60 MILLION USD to make a big game like that. Pirates- such as yourself- make it harder for them to make that up. They HAVE to raise the cost to cover what they've spent since more and more people are stealing their product.

The cooperate bigwigs have enough money to last a life time. If it becomes more effort than its worth to stay in business (because everyone is stealing from them) closing shop- putting countless people out of work- is very much an option. Its not going to hurt them to do so. Trying to stop them will only hurt the economy in the long run- why bother working hard and innovating if you know for a fact that successfully doing so will hurt your prospects in the long run?

If you want something either pay the price its being sold to you at or don't get it. You have NO RIGHT to steal something because you don't like the price.

People like you are the reason prices are sky rocketing and the less fortunate can't afford food or a roof over their head.

People have DIED because of people like you ruining things for everyone else.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 17 . 7/21
It's getting close to 6 years since the last update! Please continue this! I want to see naruto ' s reaction when the sandaime finally tells naruto that he really does have a clan. I also want to see his reaction to jiraiya being his godfather. Will naruto knock some more sense into sasuke? Will haku help sasuke see how crazy he is to be jealous? Will hinata finally tell naruto she likes him? What new jutsu will naruto invent next? Will he be seen as a chunin? Will naruto ever become friends with gaara? Will sakura finally give up her fangirlism?
Please write more soon!
isobu chapter 8 . 6/12
Leaf style: leaf storm,

A dense bog of wind enhanced leaves that can change from attack or defense base upon the user's will, B rank jutsu edit it as you like i just think it would be cool.
Monster King chapter 17 . 5/5
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story a shame that you gave up on gave up on it.
snakykaye chapter 1 . 3/7
he turns into a leaf?
soumilplays03 chapter 13 . 2/28
omg the galaxy enema omg im laughing so hard hahahahahahahaha
Ash0011 chapter 17 . 9/2/2017
huh, been a while since this updated, shame it's quite good, though one would hope sasuke ends up not defecting
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
TIL- Omnicide is an actual word.

Your use of it was fitting.
guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
start updating or I'll smite you
777angeloflove chapter 17 . 4/14/2017
WHY HAVE YOU STOPED UPDATING!? THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
same old stupid idiot naruto who learned something cause writer wanted to give him some different everything about his technique to no reason for him to not knowing uzumakis story
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 12 . 2/26/2017
A mega-me lol
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2017
"Another one bites the dust!" Just imagining the Sandaime doing that has me laughing for hours on end