Reviews for Leaf Style Maelstrom
isobu chapter 8 . 6/12
Leaf style: leaf storm,

A dense bog of wind enhanced leaves that can change from attack or defense base upon the user's will, B rank jutsu edit it as you like i just think it would be cool.
Monster King chapter 17 . 5/5
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story a shame that you gave up on gave up on it.
snakykaye chapter 1 . 3/7
he turns into a leaf?
soumilplays03 chapter 13 . 2/28
omg the galaxy enema omg im laughing so hard hahahahahahahaha
Ash0011 chapter 17 . 9/2/2017
huh, been a while since this updated, shame it's quite good, though one would hope sasuke ends up not defecting
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
TIL- Omnicide is an actual word.

Your use of it was fitting.
guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
start updating or I'll smite you
777angeloflove chapter 17 . 4/14/2017
WHY HAVE YOU STOPED UPDATING!? THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
same old stupid idiot naruto who learned something cause writer wanted to give him some different everything about his technique to no reason for him to not knowing uzumakis story
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 12 . 2/26/2017
A mega-me lol
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2017
"Another one bites the dust!" Just imagining the Sandaime doing that has me laughing for hours on end
Atheist god chapter 17 . 2/20/2017
Nice fic
pretty funny too
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
wait a minuit, the 5 point seal would not have set as it had to be applied to the skin, as naruto's shirt was still on in this instence he would not have been sealed.
tylerbraden13 chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
best thing I have ever read you need to update and finish it
Gardevoir687 chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
Dear lord in heaven, this was absolutely fan-fucking-tastic! This story was the best! So happy! :)