Reviews for Married Life
I think this is my favorite GokuxChichi story. I love it so much!
Lady Lisa chapter 1 . 7/29
Can you make another chapter, pls? It's so cute and very relaxing especially the one that Goku got angry about so cute!
Maya-430 chapter 1 . 5/26
Idk how long ago you wrote this but your comment about it being ronchy and blushing, I lol at because I still blush at this stuff when writing or reading, despite being married and being 25 yrs old! Ha!
Wynora chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I love to read stories of their first few weeks/months/years together as newly-weds! XD Well done!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! No lie. This story was funny, well-done, captivating, and just amazing. I loved, loved, loved, LOVED it.
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
XDDDDD Awww, that was adorable! And pretty much exactly how Goku would've acted, IMO. XD (I will favorite this now! :3)
Ninja chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I won't be reading anymore angst ridden sobfests. But this one's really great. Love it! Write more happy happy fics about this couple :-D
AwesomeWunderbar chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I really like this. I've always felt that they really loved each other. And something I just recently realized is that Goku was 15 when he married ChiChi and it's not like he was all that smart to begin with. So I really think this gives a great picture of what happened.
nightwalker4eva chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
One of the best G/cc fics i've read!
Loved it!
Mina Phantonhive chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I adooooooooooooore this fic!
It's just lovely how sweet and naive Goku seems and how he is becaming really a husband!
Congrats!
This fic is just perfect.
story-king3ooo chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
that was...AMAZING!
Kagome Juh chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This story is just PERFECT. It fits this couple so perfectly! I really loved it. Congratulations!
acesexual chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awwww! That was the cutest thing ever!
Asweetsymphony chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
LMAO! Haha! Clueless innocent Goku kills me. GREAT JOB!
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love the confused Goku. He is so naive and doesn't know a thing about relationships. That was really entertaining and apropriate. I never pictured Goku as the honeymoon type of man. He couldn't get his head around being with a woman, let alone marriage, how could he possibly ever "perform" during honeymoon? This situation suits him better.

Very well done, thank you for sharing.