Reviews for The Mockingjay and the Albatross
Windstorm124 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
I keep rereading this every few months, hoping that I somehow missed the update message. I haven't, and this is still the last chapter. FINISH IT. PLEASE. I love this story, and I love the prequel, but please finish this. Even if the chapter is just Katniss dying. Please.
Sylphfire chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
I have to say that it is one of those stories... Not just a story but almost a biography of sorts. The kind where you get immersed in and cant help but empathise with the people in it. Your words sunk deep within my soul and brought that burn that goes with the heartache. Such a shame that the story may be left unfinished. It would have made a brilliant book.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Please finish this. Pretty please
Hookedonpeeta chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Please please finish this I am dying to know what happens next!
heralderofspringtime chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely fabulous story! Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Please finish. I just can't wait to see where this goes
toritwilight504 chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
this story has pulled on every single emotion known to mankind and then some please continue...Jojos funeral had me crying for around 6 and half hours because she was dead and then had me laughing at to the ballon penis' and the whole party... Jojo was my absolute favorite... i even favorited her more than finn and i just love finn to dead no matter what... this is an amazing story and i love it... please continue the rest of this please
NinjaJacq chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
I love this So much but It can't have ended. I need more.
LillaQ chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Thank you for directing me to this, I really like it! It's really interesting the way you develop and work the characters. :)
Howlynn chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Dear Readers,

I apologize for the last reviewer’s inability to express themselves in any other way than proving themselves to be a racist bigot. This is an individual that I reviewed and offended because she can’t write and has no talent or ambition to improve. She has been stalking me for almost a year now and this isn’t the first offensive discriminatory remark this pathetic coward hiding in her anonymous ‘reviews’ has left me.

I am leaving this one, because it does no good to remove them and honestly, if you are planning on writing, I think it is wise for everyone to know that there is a reason that fan fiction must be deemed a cesspool. Below is a perfect sample of a mind ravaged by nil and a heart that beats only to cause harm in a covert aggressive way. She is a floater in the toilet of Karma and I can only say that all she does will return to her in torment. Her greatest punishment of all is that she must live life as a person who doesn’t know better than to say things like that in a public place. I can think of no fate in all creation as evil or humiliating as her existence must be. That is retribution enough. How small and insignificant she must feel that this is her only entertainment and she returns time and again to My area seeking attention and hoping her spew might injure my feelings.

Oh well, just as her other dreams must writhe in the agony of knowing she is wretchedly inadequate, so too does this one.

I imagine that I have yet to hear the last of her. If her ugly little soul put half as much effort into her life as she does into hatefulness, one day she might not have to seek attention in this tragically desperate manner.

Once again, my deepest apologies and sincere disgust that in this day and age, people like my stalker must get their jollies and feel some powerful glee that they managed to require a moment of someone’s time. How very sad.

Howlynn
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers for writing this. Nine times for nine chapters.
liljennmartinaol.com chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Howlynn where are you? We need a fix! Don't keep us waiting any longer! You definitely did not lie when you said your story was addictive...it is FABULOUS! You have woven a dark & twisty tale with all the best the trilogy had to offer & created something even better! Chameleon & Albatross are so scintillating & DELICIOUS I am craving more! I never would have thought Katniss & Haymitch are PERFECT FIT but thanks to your brilliant writing & character development they work! Thanks Sweetheart!
revanha chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
As always I love your stories! I really hope you'll finish this one with an update soon :)
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Will you be finishing this story? I really hope so because I'm quite invested in it by now.
MollyJaney chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Once again, you make me almost cry, when I am usually an emotionless person.

Your death scenes, or death reaction scenes, are always amazing, and can bring me to almost-tears.

Like in MJC, Gale's and Haymitch's were so sad. I was choking throughout the epilogue.

And you've done it again. Johanna's funeral was so sad, with all the memories, and the way Katniss was kinda talking to Jo. I didn't really like that she was sent to sea though, I think she should have been buried at the rock in the woods, with Hay, Peeta and most importantly Gale.

And this chapter, when Finn says he was with everyone. MAGS!

And again, the few mentions of Hay in the 'leap-year' description.

You bring out emotions in me, so PLEASE UPDATE! I want to see if your epilogue will actually make me cry.