Reviews for Lack
This story is beautiful! You are a great author! xx 3
Catmint chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
An excellent portrayal of the complex relationship between these two. So much emotion and I particularly love how you've captured how fragile she is emotionally. Really good writing.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
SOOOOOOOOOPH! [Idk if I reviewed before; I don't think so...] This was spectacular. Really. I don't know HOW MANY times exactly that I've read this but it's manage to make me cry :) Think she's gotta get use to the idea that it's her that he loves, she seems in denial here ;) Have fun in UK! Don't overwork yourself/sleep late! [I KNOW you do the latter ;P]

[Hahaha we have to talk more :P We rarely talk now!]

xx

Mandy (:
Silvergrass chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
wow soph, you got me holding my breath all chatper. i love the anticipation all the way through.

and lol about your author's note, im putting off my asmt to read your fic, i havnt been writing in ages.
SweetVenice chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Ok! Read the 1st chapter and it made me so depress I almost cry while walking home! Read the 2nd one ASAP and I'm still a little hearth broken but I love this story A LOT! It's so... Intense! Gonna read the sequel right away!
Shipperwolf chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
OH, ZIVA...honey...HE LOVES YOU. YOU. YOU!

Seriously, Sophie...this is like...surreal. I think we have a mental link now. Don't freak out. Everything will be fine. ;)

Also: This was SO GREAT that even my CAT was all over my laptop! :D:D Katrina wants more TIVA AWESOMENESS.

You cannot ignore the Katrina! ;)
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
OHMYGOD SOPHIE HOW DID YOU DO IT.

You wrote my dream. I had this (ish). I was going to TELL YOU ABOUT IT. And...you WROTE IT BEFORE I COULD.

How. HOW?

I adore you. You are awesome. I'm going to read some more. . *dashes off in a shocked, happy daze*
Alidiabin chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I like how you ended it. It was sweet, hopefully but not fluffy. Well done. Still thinking about T/Z monkey sex?
NCISFreeak chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
woow i wanted to cry but thatd look weird sitting at the front desk, but wow, that was real intense and sweet and so full of emotion i do hope the next chapter will be soon :)
Abbi4Raie chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I put off two projects to read this :D
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Well done. I really hope you continue this.
ItsInTheMusic chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
I really like this story. I think you should continue it further. I would love that. It's so sad when Tony didn't tell her she was that woman. I need more of this story haha :)
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
OK

this is not the end is it?

I want more.

LOTS more.

The heck with those assignments.

This was both hopeful and sad at the end and I need more.
xangels creationx chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I haven't forgot about you. Or this, I read the first chapter and I think I forgot about reviewing. But I caught up, and I said to myself 'how does she not know she is the women he is telling her about' how is she so oblivious.. Probally because she's so caught up in everything. Yes, I'm aware I answered my own question.. I loved it, my heart broke in the first chapter, but now it's making me smile. Perhaps it was the whole flower thing, or he finally held her the way he wanted too.. I don't know. But this my friend is good, well done.
Courtzylovesit chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Soph! Like I said before it was AWESOME, it really was! I loved the ending, it was still them not admitting their (or in this case Tony)feelings directly, the way they are written on the show!

I did like how he went straight to her after only one night! I can see Zivas hesitation; like in the show especially with her trust issues and I can see Ziva like this if they were ever in a situation like it, she would constantly be questioning everything, it is just her wanting to ensure she doesnt get hurt!

But well Done, I can't wait to read more of your creations :)

-Court