Reviews for Recollections Series: Story Five
Nara Kimidare chapter 1 . 1/19
this is one of the best things i've ever read
Robin chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You should totally make one of the time sanji and zoro was at the beach, from the time or them tow fighting the sanji saying he love zoro, to the time of them tow sharing there love by the fire *blush*
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I can't find the right words for this chapter. My mind is full and empty at the same time. So great! I could read it again and again
liekko.sibjorn chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I think... My mind exploded a little... You're my all-time favorite fanfic writer, d'you know that ? "Memories" was mind blowing. The Recollections... Just add so much more items to the "landscape" of the story... Write a book with your own characters, I bet it will be SUPER ! ;)
symbiotic-yay chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
"One that Sanji would have to remember and keep with him always."

That line is just beautifully tragic, considering what ends up happening later on. I always love going back and rereading your stories.
Chevix chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
About ready to shoot fiction press right about now... _
So I posted my comment on the sixth memory before I actually read this so I wouldn't loose the thought but now I can't post my actual review to chapter six on chapter six... (more evil glares at fiction press).

So this is in reference to the SIXTH Story:
Moving on, I think this right here is my favorite of all the recollections. The way you executed this was absolutely flawless. You acknowledged a scene that is pivotal to their relationship and drew out their emotions perfectly without over doing it. I've seen writing before that has scenes of equal importance in a relationship that were just blown over or really crappy blown out of proportion that just brought the quality of the moment to a halt, but you never let this falter. You let your characters emotions shine and gave the moment great depth. Very much loved and appreciated!

(not that this one the fifth, wasn't any good, it was just the sixth really got me!)
Penny chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love the Memories storyline! Next one, please.
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was fantastic. The emotions, interactions, uncertainties were all so beautifully described. I loved that Sanji let Zoro top but insisted on calling the shots. It's such a simple but effective way to show the dynamics of the relationship with these two. Brilliant as always
Entangle chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Love this! Next one, please?
fishnamedjim chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
"One that Sanji would have to remember and keep with him always." how can you write that knowing that later your just going to,yudbdebndsioncdouias i can not except this it hurts to much!
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is gorgeous. I love the animosity between Zoro and Sanji both in the series and in this story, and you write sexual content so well. The imagery is...well...incredible. And the power play-Sanji allowing Zoro to "top" while still calling the shots is believable. I love your writing.
the-strawhats chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was hot...really, really hot...damn.

You know...I would find it very interesting to read this very same story from Zoro's perceptive. While I was reading I was sooo curious what he was thinking.
Face Paint chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was just... so good. I can't even... I was overtaken by feels. My mouth was watering, ahhh, so beautiful Your writing was exquisite, their emotions were so powerfully evoked, and that first kiss, ah, mind-blowing. It made me literally go weak!
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was amazing, and beautifully written :)(:
beadwork chapter 1 . 4/8/2012