Reviews for A First
FoamytheFearless chapter 8 . 9/27
Great story. I like they way you structured it, only revealing a little at a time. It kept me dying to know what the man had against Nosedive. And I love how you ended it. I'm proud of him :)
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Sad but good story
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
So happy that Dive is staying on the team. It normally takes an outside person to tell you who you are, awknowledge the good and bad things that he has done and how he has attirbuted to his team. I am glad that the team supports him and each other.

Great story.
lizziemarie0529 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I loved it!
White Hunter chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Great work on this chapter Silver. I'm glad Nosedive decided to stick with the team because the Mighty Ducks wouldn't be who they are without him around to lighten the mood of his teammates.

lizziemarie0529 chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I am so glad Nosedive was able to do this, and I hope this helps him forgive himself. Update real soon!
White Hunter chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Man, getting worked up over some stupid bet? That guy, Carol, sure had an attitued problem. I'm just glad that Karen was forgiving and wasn't too mad at Nosedive. Now Dive needs to make a choice, should he stay on the team or go? I hope to find out what will happen in the next chapter.

lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
It took a lot of guts for Nosedive to do talk to the widow of the person he killed. Again, I'm very proud of him.

Great Chapter. Hope you feel better.
lizziemarie0529 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
I love it...I hope Nosedive will be ok...please update soon
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
It wasn't easy for Dive to tell his side of the story, but he finally did so. Very proud of him.

Nice chapter.
White Hunter chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
So that's the story of what happened to Dive, but that still doesn't explain why that man attack him for no reason. Maybe the man's family can shed some light on the situation, but that's my thinking. Great work on this story hope to read more soon!

lizziemarie0529 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I really liked it...all that emotion! Please update soon
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
You did a good job describing Nosedive's feelings since he couldn't live like a normal teen would.

Awesome job! Looking forward to more!
White Hunter chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Good work on this chapter Silver. I'm glad that Nosedive got a chance to vent out his feelings and get all of that weight off of his shoulders, but I wonder what his descision is going to be in the next chapter. Will he stay on the team or quit. Update on the next chapter as soon as you can.

lizziemarie0529 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Poor Nosedive, but he cant quit the team! Update real soon!