Reviews for The Final Death Defying Act
Calen chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Has it been soon enough for another chapter. More soon!
OnceUponASunsetDream chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I am absolutely loving this story. Can you pleeeaaase update soon! At least one more chapter. I just need to know how John and Mary take the news that their son is a vigilante and how they confront Bruce on the subject.
You are an amazing writer and this is a brilliant piece. I congratulate you!
Faultystars1357 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
ohmy god this is amazing can i have it please continue dear lordy ive been waiting for this for my entrie life
kamm07 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
This is truly amazing. Your characterization is so spot on! And the way Mary and John are..it's how imagined them to be. This is absolutely wonderful. My emotions are everywhere! Every single chapter hits right in the feels! Needless to say, hungry for more! Please update soon :)
B-b-b-becca chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the confrontation!
jdcocoagirl chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
i'm loving it... and the complications seems more and more tangled. update soon.
1Superman4Me chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
geez...dick's parents put 2 and 2 together fast.
1Superman4Me chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
:D i'm loving this.
1Superman4Me chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
mommy pennyworth...LOVED it.
B-b-b-becca chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Great story! I can't wait to see Bruce's reaction! Hope to read more soon!
Haley Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love the character interaction. You really nailed their personalities. I'm impressed.
AJRedRobin chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Wow! Areal ghost story starring Dick's parents. Wonderful.
bluejay chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Wow. Why did I never notice this fic before? Oh wait, maybe I did. Anyway, I'm liking what you've got here and look forward to what else you have in store. I was all put out when you made this into a multi-chapter instead of one of those sweet little oneshots but you convinced me that what you did was tons better than one of those sweet little oneshots (I still like those oneshots though lol). Mr and Mrs Grayson interacting with their now grown son and his new family is quite a unique concept and something the Blackest Night should have explored further. Hope to see you update soon :)
Miles and miles chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Ooh please update . I know it's been awhile but it's such a lovely story and I'd love to read more!
bookworm4497 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Are you ever going to continue this? Please do!