Reviews for The Desk
riskeybusiness chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Fun idea and cute story!
RussianDestruction chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Niiiice touch with the desk-that definitely explains how it came to be in their house! Love it!
RussianDestruction chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
"Child-baring) hips": Nooooo! Don't strip the children. :( Silly English language, with its multiple homophones.
:P
Senshi at Heart chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Love it!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
This story was incredible!
LemonsYSmutch chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
That was lovely, Jenni.
I may have to share this with my Master. He may approve, too ;)
Cosmyk Angel chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Cutsie story. Sybil is one creepy woman isn't she?

Cosmyk
Snapeschick64 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
OMG...I want the that desk! And Severus as well. About time Sybil get locked up for her crazy ass ways.
MMWillow13 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Brilliant story! I love it! Never was a Sybie fan myself even though I love the actress that played here in Much Ado About Nothing!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
LOVE THAT STORY LOLOLOL
TheSpazChik chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Nice job. Role playin can get very fun;)
guiltypleasure2 chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
I just read your entire story and must apologize for not reviewing each chapter. But it is hardly my fault since I could not get myself to stop and review. I just couldn't read it fast enough. I just wanted you to know that this was just what that man needed and deserved. Except for that wacky Trelawney. I do so love a happy, contented Severus.
mz.e.v chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Sweet story!
Crowchen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hi Hun,

I finally made it. I read this story too. And realised I already knew it and liked it before. So I just reread it. So it was a nice evening for me yesterday too. Thank you once again.

I think this is one of the longest sexscenes ever written. ;) But I loved it. Okay, maybe it would have been even better for me without the spnaking, but thats just my liking. ;)

I think the back and forth in times is interessting and a thing you must be able to handle. You did well.

Also, the slytherinside of Mine – nah, not Hermine, english form, Hermione – Mione in the end made me smirk. It was a good way to make it not too good to be true. Also, your humor and the way you put some things was entertaining once again too. J

So, I just thank you for this story too and look forward to the next one.

Read you soon, the crow on holidays and still in her nightgown
Kikibell's kitten chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
I hated Sybill.. the silly and cruel bint...

Their son is just adorable...

"I wasn't even dreaming before, I used my Slytherin cunning to nab you and you delectablebody."

sometimes I do that too!