Reviews for MVC Scrap Book
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Rofl. Oh, this was funny. Akira's reaction to that comic XD
Juny23 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
You're not dead! HURRAH! Definitely looking forward for more! :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I LOVE IT! I Soooo would've liked to have seen iron Man in Racoon City :D XP
MisterSP chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I noticed you made no mention of events outside of RE2 (except for RE1). No one noticed Jill making her way out?
vf66 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Wow, piece like this really drive home the point that iron man is still human. That scene where he asked how old the kid was, very emotional. RE characters are more, resilient, imho.
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Well.

Nice of you to drop by. How goes the revision?
VFR6 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Dude, you do not know how much my wang is chaffed due to my fanboy fap of your work.
This is good. Very good. You don't just hammer the two series together, you actually perfectly welded the two together that it seems seamless. Air Tight.
Another thing, I have a favor to ask of you. I don't know if you like Naruto's series, but there is one fanfiction that is on, lets say, writer's block. It is Sexplosion, by Meinos Kaen, leased by Legendary Legacy. The author's writing style(both of them) are quite similiar to yours, carefully hidden naughty scenes/jokes, and drop dead funny.
What I am asking of you is, can you took over(Sexplosion story) from them, because lately, both of them kinda lost interest in Naruto series.

Anyway, is Spacebattle creative's archive got a new update of the main story?
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
"Your big green lummox here just has no taste, that's all."

At that, Hulk did the worst thing he could every do to anybody. He smiled. "Umar is better."

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP*

Ohohohoh! NEVER have I laughed SO hard, and I understood it cause I saw a page or two from THAT sotry :D

And is she firey in your universe? Cause seh's human-like in mine. but still...

BRILLIANT!

Oh, Morrigan, I guess she WOULD take that as a insult. Cause she's ALWAYS considered herself THEE best lay. But Umar put her to shame, but relaxing Bruce SOOOOOOOOO much. he couldn't Hulk out. XD XP LOL ROFL
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
PRICELES! I loved this, you need to do more Spider-Man :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
hahah. Oh my :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
OMG I love this! Rofl. Awww and Tony/Morrigan parents with Lilith :D

Adorable and Ryu respecting Iron Fist...yeah. I can see them being buddy-buddy.
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Starkubi sensless
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Hahaahahahahhaah im DYING AT THAT LAST ONE
Markmoonedge chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
RIP Twinkes! You should make a parody of how Morrigan, Stark, and other MvC characters may or may not react to the lost of TWINKES! Dx
El Elegido chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I lost it at the toast. Just could not stop laughing.

Great chapter but I think it would have been better with Thor facing Rufus as well, I mean the two of them are quite vocal and Thor does look a little like Ken.