Reviews for Seraphim
EchoingWinter chapter 1 . 2/12
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I shatter for every character, but there is such beauty throughout... even in the sadness. Superb writing.
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
So, was Bella re-born, just as Edward committed suicide by Volturi? Alice's visions were actually 17 years further into the future? That. Is. Awful.

Such sorrow.
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Though it's not to the taste of everyone, what is? Sad and at the same time, lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Original and touching story. Great work!
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Saw this rec'd on Fictionaters. So glad I came to check it out. Sad, but beautiful. I'm hoping that Edwards heartbeat, and Bella's last thoughts indicate that they found each other again. Thanks for sharing.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Just found your story in some odd roundabout way. What a lovely, sad, but beautiful story. It was hopeful though. It really brings home how fragile life is and how easily it changes on a dime. So sad how Edward was just too late.
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was an incredibly moving story. Thank you for sharing.

PS I saw the recommendation for this from The Fictionators.
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Found out about your work through Katinki's rec on The Fictionators. This was simply beautiful and creative. I held on for a while, trying to stay strong, but at the end when Alice finally releases her visions of Bella to Edward as he steps into the sun, it did me in. The tears started flowing. I hope with Edward's heartbeat at the end, he finally reaches his Bella. Thank you for a beautiful story! So lovely.
sncmom chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Katinki pimped this out on Twitter. I'm so glad she did.

Wow...just wow...
refolin chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Katinki rec'd this on twitter..simply beautiful. Evocative, dark, and beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I love your style.
Shahula chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was lovely and amazing, not to angsty at all for me. Thank you for sharing.
Chrisska chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Beautiful.

Thank you.
harleys chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Great job! Would LOVE to see this expanded and find out why the Cullens didn't get to Bella in time etc.
PLV chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Just read it. Yes it was sad but, also I see hope.

Makes one wonder a what if Bella had not survived her jump? What would Edward do?

I am glad he was able to explain to Alice, if Jasper was gone how would she coup. Then for her to finally understand.

LJ Summers chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Katinki rec'd this and I had to come check it out. :)

Your spare style works here, for a spirit who is waiting...waiting... I wondered what she was waiting for. She seems lost and detached, but not sorrowful. And I appreciated that. She didn't need to be mourning, just to be a bit wistful.

Alice's determination to hold Edward to his existence is sweet but naïve and I'm glad Edward finally helped her to understand he needed to go.

I am in hopes that there, at the end, when he feels his heart beating, that that is his new beginning, where Bella waits. And not a rebirth without her, because that would be so sad!

Lovely story.