Reviews for Hollow
mipib2 chapter 1 . 4/25
This was heartbreaking (in the good way) and boy, am I relieved that John got there in time!
Great story telling!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I really must apologize for being so late with this. I hate Yahoo Mail. Anyway, I want you to know that I really enjoyed this story. It was heartbreaking the way you got inside Dean's head. I could imagine poor Sammy being at wit's end, because he knows what Dean's about to do. I wanted to reach inside the fic and strangle the friendly neighborhood pervert, and I was really relieved when John showed up. You pulled at my heartstrings again at the end when Dean made excuses for John, and I really got a chill when I realized that if the same situation came up again, Dean would do it again, for Sammy, and he would excuse John yet again. I don't mean to do any John bashing. I love the guy. He was in a horrible situation, all three of them were, and you conveyed their dilemma beautifully.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow.. just.. wow. I loved it. So heartbreaking.. so perfect
demon in training chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
fucked up ending but still amazing
Ithuriel788 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
All the right things in a hustler!Dean story (gotta take care of Sammy!) - would like to see follow up. Dean knows there'll be a next time - want to see how John reacts, and how Dean reacts to John's reaction, whatever that might be.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh man, this was so good and so hard to read. Poor, poor Dean. He would totally do that if he had to. And that freaking stupid John. I'd really like to kick his ass!