Reviews for Bet Your Arse
I liked your fic alot! 0
Kitty Savella chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
This was great.
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Gosh, what did Harry ever see in that p*ick, Steven. What a jerk. I rather like reading Top Draco instead of Top Harry, Draco was a vampire, he should have been on Top. I just really despise Top Harry. Not flamming, just stating my opinion. I really enjoyed this though.
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Brilliant Story!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Steven is a jerk, I would have done more than give a punch to the face. Also, since Draco's a vampire shouldn't be be the one in control not Harry? I would also hate to have a friend like Pansy. She was so annoying.
Candieddragon chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Absolutely hilarious.
GO PANSY!
BlueBoxChemist chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Guh. Soon to be healer!Harry and creature!Draco, I can never decide whether or not I love them more than their snarky Auror partner counterparts or not. That was lovely.

The ending line was hilarious.
Drarry Lover chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
WoW! Angst, drama, fluff. You put it all together so nicely. Great story!
Sharon T chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Wonderful, simply wonderful. You did amazing writing the characters.:)
YinKeket chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
yay a long chapter, sweet. lol cute how Draco thought he was dreaming having Harry there. i'm loving how you written about how Draco can smell the blood off of Harry and the struggle. yay Draco finally has blood from who he loved which i wonder if the bet is done and over with and Draco had won. good for Harry dumping his ex because of him being rude to Draco. uh i thought Draco would be seme here, but it would seems Harry is doing a good job on Draco. awwwwww cute Blaise has his head resting on Pansy's lap. lol awwwwwwwwwww Pansy is like Draco's mother. lol the 'shovel' of what Harry did to Draco lol win. loving how Blaise and Pansy mess with Draco there. shame on Steven for being a jerk after Harry broke up. lol yay Harry kicked butt at Steven and now back together with Draco.
pirplepinkmagic chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Great story! love it! i adore pansy in this one... )
Lovegranted chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
oh! you finished! yay updates! _ overall, generally very sweet... is Draco the bottom? hmmm, I'll take it just because I like this story that much... ;) yay for smut!

my favorite part has to be Pansy though even though it was definitely an overreaction... women are seriously the best at getting revenge.

the sweater incident was a bit cliche though... anyways, nice way to finish! haha, this was mostly Slytherin-orientated, it would have been nice to see some Gryffindor drama too, but I can't complain!

Thanks for writing this!

~Lovegranted
Fred G chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
You have a typo when Harry is telling Draco about when he found out Remus was a werewolf a few paragraphs down from the top of the second chapter. You have Garry not Harry which made me LOL.
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Hahahhah great ending! Love the treasure puns, espically how Blaise made it innocent-ish.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Steven is a fucking idiot, I hate him :( I'm happy Harry made things clear with Draco, they're sooo damn cute together *-*