Reviews for Highland Fling (& podfic)
margi209 chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. When I saw you had added a chapter, I needed to read it. I don't think the story needed it, but I understand that you wanted to add it. I'm also sorry you took the epilogue away again. Again, personal opinion. I prefer it in the context of this story, not as a stand-alone. Kind of wish you had left it in both places. But I can forgive you much for such a beautiful story.
kurosakiami01 chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Amazing 3
I've just read this for the second time and loved it just as or even more than the first time. I really liked the new chapter 11. I think it was really important for them both to learn how to deal with Remus' illness (in fact, my dad has Lupus, and I know how scary it can be sometimes... Luckily, the many pills he needs to take actually work, so he hasn't had one of his worst episodes in years). I really liked how Sirius cared for him, and how Remus learned to accept the fact that it wasn't necessary for him to go on by himself all the time, that it was right to trust, to lean back on somebody else.
Aaaaaand, now I really want to read the sequel. *Runs for it*
Cheers!

PS: Shoot! FF doesn't allow me to post two reviews in the same chapter, I didn't know xD I had to copy-paste it to ch.11. Lol.
ugh chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
HOLY SHIT

I FOUND YOUR STORY

I STARTED READING LIKE TWO YEARS AGO

AND IT WAS BEFORE I HAD AN ACCOUNT ON FFNET (TOO LAZY TO LOG IN NOW)

BUT HOLY FUCKNUGGETS

I FOUND YOUR STORY

YOUR BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL STORY

AHHHHH

I don't think you understand how much this means to me... This was the first ever SiriusxRemus fanfic I ever read, based on the recommendation of a friend, and I just fell in love. This story... I have been looking for this since I read parts in 2012. This is amazing.
HUH chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Your summary says how Scotland loves Remus? Did you mean Sirius?
Soupy George chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
I must have read this story at least 10 times over the last 2 years, and I've just realised that I've never commented. Such poor fic etiquette, terribly sorry!
The translation of characters into this AU is possibly the best I've ever read, the dialogue is magnificent, and Scotland herself is so beautifully described. This really is the most sweet and realistic love story. The edited version is truly a work to be proud of.
Thanks for sharing it.
George xx
PhoenixPhoether chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
So, I will pretty much read anything you ever write in this pairing (I swear I'm not stalking you), but this is one of my favorites. I can't believe I hadn't read it before. And since I didn't, I get the benefit of not really knowing what you changed. What I really want to comment on, though, is that I love, love, love that you're doing podfics for accessibility. :)
rachybaby chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Fab AU story! Loved it! I'm even impressed by all the Scottish terms you used. You're either Scottish, have Scottish family or did your research. Awesome story I love Sirius/Remus 3
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Hey, I think when you updated with a new ch 11, the end of ch 12 messed up the coding- just a heads up
NeonDomino chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Okay, the update has forced me to read your story (again). Okay, not like I need a reason, but I always get teary at the end of this chapter. I love this story
Sammy chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
1. I LOVE Scotish Remus
2. I hate you because now whenever I read anything said by Remus, I will imagine it in a scotish accent
AnnieTaphouse chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
This is still my favourite non-magical wolfstar fic ever written. Ever. I love it so so much! 3
NeonDomino chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
I just thought I'd review and tell you that this is one of my favourite WolfStar stories ever. I think I've read it on 3 occasions now. It's brilliant :)
Soulfert chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Awwwwwww! What a perfect ending. That was marvelous, I loved it. Great epilogue. Keep up the writing.
Padfoot7411 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Aww I loved this story, read it all in one sitting, just couldn't stop. It was super cute 3 the ending was perfect.
lunalilyflower chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
I actually think I just melted omg this is so sweet and made me fall n I've with Remus a little more (which I thought was impossible but apparently not...) You honestly did Scotland justice as it is my favourite place really(especially Cairngorms, so beautiful :) ) anyway thank you for writing this and cheering me up in exams :))