Reviews for Ms Longworth
squidgy78 chapter 2 . 1/4
Ooh ;) I really liked that ending and now I can't wait for the next chapter ! Please update soon !
sw4101 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Cool story. What happens?
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Nice beginning...Now I want to know what's going on!
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
So what is Becca's job?
And do you have any plans to continue this?

I just found this TV Show on Netflix 2 days ago and have been watching the episodes. Watched all of season 1 - currently watching season 2.
DancingintheRayne chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Update soon:)
KTrevo chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I love it:)

Just something I noticed... You said Jim drove a Camaro. He doesn't- not in the show, at least. In the show he drove a blue Dodge Charger (that was the one that got blown up) and now he's got a black one.

Anyway. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter... Some Jim/Callie goodness? Please? *Does puppy dog eyes*
pturner53 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Great story. Well written. Can't wait for more.
DayLily chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Please update! This is the one good Glades fanfic I've seen...
Rose Kathryns chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
more? ?
byebyebirdy chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
loving this story, cant wait for more!
BaDWolF89 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
oh this sounds like it's gonna be a fun FF to read, come back soon and update again!
byebyebirdy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
this is amazing! written really well, cant wait ti read more :D
sophie chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Heh, I am that sister. Great stuff so far, looking forward to the rest.
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I am so glad that there is a new story! And it looks to be very intriguing. Callie & Becca, something to make you go 'hmmmm', LOL! Please continue. And thanks
Charlie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love the story, there is not too many glades stories on fanfic yet. Whenever a new is posted I read it right away! I don't know If you want advice, but the jim should get a case, a real scary one that makes Callie and becca really concerned about him getting hurt or something. Then callie and becca go after him or something and get mixed up into everything. I should start writing my own fics. Sorry about the babbling, I like to talk things over with myself.