Reviews for Desideratum
Loved it!
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 1 . 2/27
Yes yes I love it (・・)
Akatsuki's cherry chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I wish you will made a new chapter... :'(
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is probably one of my favorite fics...thank you for writing this
pluhsauce chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
oh ho ho ho I enjoyed this quite a bit. I loved how you wrote all the different personalities of the Akatsuki!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Omg kawiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!adorable specialy that deisaku moment at the end
Laylagirl111 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Im ob ny phone so its a bitch to login so yea but other han that one word:...…KAWAII UPAH SUPA KAWAIIII -faints cuz o cuteness-
lUnA-FloRerE chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
All of your stories are just beautiful. The way you write akasaku and any other multisaku is just perfect. This akasaku oneshot is probably one of the best i've ever read _

Luna-Florere
girlpod50000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
haha awesome i am very sick right now and this story made my day so thank you so much for writing
cherryblossom1423 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Its amazing!
91RedRoses chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I enjoyed this one-shot (even though I cry at it just being a one-shot). You let the reader see each interaction Sakura had with each member and how their relationship both worked and evolved. It was really sweet to see her interaction with Deidara. That was a really lovely blurb. And then how she broke them all out... priceless!

My only question is what happened to Madara and Konan? I don't remember reading what happened to them, are we to assume that Naruto did kill those two while fighting the group? It's not majorly important but I was curious. Anyway, I might have just missed it while I was reading. :)

Wonderful story.
BellaSakura1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Loved it! One of my faves, great job, I was wondering if u could make a sequel to this...?
usaagiii chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
woah i loved that!
eragon456 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Amazing! I am very, very impressed with your writing. Is there a sequel? I'll just have to visit your profile and find out!