Reviews for Virtuoso
Pip-2250 chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
This was beautifully written. The tension between the two of them was palpable, even up until the very last paragraphs. Well done!
Jiffie chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
This was really sweet and cute, it's hard to find some Ami/Zoicite romances these days, especially one with a slice of life feel to it. It like this, it was nice. C:
Mestra chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
A very pretty story. I clearly felt Zak and Amy's longing, and I enjoyed how you showed moments across several months. I also really loved the quotes at the beginning of each chapter.
Tomoyo Higurashi chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I loved your story from the very first chapter, along with the quotes at their beginnig. It's hard to find good romantic Ami-oriented fics, so thank you so much for the good work.
blackacess chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
lovely story! thanks for writing it
Lady Mischief chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
I was so happy to see you posted a new story. I waited until it was complete to read it and I loved it! And yes, I am still holding out that someday Love at 5th Sight will be completed. I've been following that story since the beginning. It is apparent that you've grown as a writer. I look forward to your next story/update. : )
rainbabie chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
This was just beautiful! I couldn't read it when you first put out the first chapter but I'm so glad to read it all in one sitting ... neglecting work :) Thank you so much for sharing your stories!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Awww, how terribly sweet! I absolutely adored this. Ami and Zak are wonderfully characterized and I really enjoyed the snapshots style of it. Well done!

Artemid-chan
staryu chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Rats, I was hoping for a Rei cameo just so I can see her and Jeddie together (but that's the Rei/Jadeite fangirl in me speaking).:D This story's really sweet, and it really made me smile and helped me through a bad day.
IceColdTouch chapter 11 . 11/9/2011
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story.I just wish there was more!But it was wonderful none the less.
IceColdTouch chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Parting is such sweet sorrow.I wonder how long it will be for them to find each other again and continue making beautiful music.
queenbek chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
It makes sense how music, particularly the classical type, is connected with those two.
merry faerie chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Sooo good! I love the roles you've given ami and zoi and the subtle sexiness that comes with the musucal element. Great stuff :)
queenbek chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
hm, this is interesting. Keep it up :)
IceColdTouch chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I love this story already,it's a great to start to a very cute story.I can't wait to see the relationship build with these soon.