Reviews for To The 10th Power
Shattered Peices chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
dude, this is really good.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Oh my fuckin god i love this story it was awsome,thanks
For doing this story this made my day i love charmcaster sooo much thxXD
Anon chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Poor Charmcaster, I feel so sorry for her. It's not her fault her life sucked so badly that it warped her.
ETNRL4L chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Oh, Paradox! You know how much I've looked forward to this one my good friend!XD
I believe I have suffered a mild aneurism while reading this which is clearly indicative of your amazing skill in depicting this man's gargantuanly complex psyche.
Where to start..? This was very confounding!ROFL!
I certainly can appreciate why you had him depict Kevin's timeline as ambiguous. Considering what he's become in other universes and what Wyatt hopes to turn him into in Omniverse... Paradox is certainly brilliant to keep his options broab (and by extension, so are you XD).
Schadenfreude? Shameful joy? Okay... yes, I can see that within Paradox's character- the way he's always smirking maniacally when everyone else is flustered with bewilderment at his vague explanations. I always chocked it up to vestiges of insanity, however... Schadenfreude works just as well to explain it, I !
Five completely lost me. I don't get the references because I'm not familiar with the anime, but it sounds very interesting.
I agree with you 100% on Kenny. I see him as Ben upgraded- the hero perfected in the succeeding generation.
I like how you ended this. The concept of knowing all possibilities and being limited must be so daunting for Paradox, yet he grasps on to the hope that those who truly want to protect will always be there for the universe. I find it both hilarious and entirely logical that he would cheat and ask himself about his own impermeability at some point in the 100,000 years he's been traversing the Space Time Continuum.

If this is the end of this wonderful drabble, I must say that it has been an excellent joy to follow it. You are an amazing writer and show signs of becoming an incredible mental health professional.

:O)
bennet001 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
This was an eye opener for me I really didn't place that much attention to the crazy prof, but now, wow! It was funny as hell to have the doctor who cameo there I laughed at the idea of him making them, also have to disagree with you on the futility of fighting the good fight. Only an idiot would think that 'since its all going to end why even try?' it's never about how long you live I highly doubt that paradox can look to his past and say, that it was boring. Life begins and ends that's a constant it's the story and how good it was that counts.
bennet001 chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Your story or it more of a phycoligical look back are very good providing a look at the minds of great hero and villians and the inbetweens these are very insightfull and fun to read good job. Chow Bennet out
X59 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
This was a pretty good chapter and I just loved the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime reference.
ETNRL4L chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I have no idea what you would regret in the last two. It's crack, but it's really, really good crack!XD

I've been looking forward to this one. I think I pulled a stitch laughing at the deodorant/tampon thing with Kevin!ROFL! I can actually see that happening! *Wipes tears*

It's so sad that Azmuth is the only family Albedo really has. You have an absolute talent for this, my friend.

I hope your inspiration holds up and you can finish these. They are absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I love this!
ETNRL4L chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Vilgax? You psycho-analyzed Vilgax? Where you wracked with overwhelming boredom or just wanted to challenge yourself?ROFL!
And for the record, yes, you're giving him way too much credit for his intellect. Anyone who is truly wise would see the folly in violence. Peace is a much more difficult intellectual undertaking than brutal dictatorship.
Machiavelli was a sociopath with an uncanny gift for writing, not a brilliant mind. The man was warped and everything he wrote was meant to warp others into committing atrocities in the name of self-promotion and glorification.
The reason I bring up the aforementioned is because of that whole Vilgax has written books thing. It just smacked of Machiavellian influence. Even then, comparing these too is a pretty big insult to the man who inspired Hitler. (That is, if that was actually what you meant by that. I know I'm assuming here.)
I think it's pretty obvious that I enjoy reading your work immensely, if this little dissection is any
I look forward to your next challenge!

:O)
bennet001 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Wow just another wow I have been reading all forms of literature on the Internet and I can never find any that have such strong writing as here in fan fiction and you from what I have read here definitely have strong writing vilgax was portrait brilliantly here mind you that I really could not tell if it was he himself that was making the book or if was actually another person writing you get so deep into the profile that it seemed to transform into a biogragphy of vilgax his systematic rise into power and how he went from there on truly a good read and showing me what many writers on the other site where missing I nearly lossesed my passion of reading because of them thank you! thank you very much. Chow Bennet out.
AM83220 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Wonderfully well-written! I especially appreciate the inclusions of Devlin, who is hands down my favoritre Ben 10 character.
CampionSayn chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Sa!

Well, this is all very different from when you focused quite readily on Batman Beyond, but the results of beauty and thought are the same. You are a very talented writer, I do believe.
bennet001 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Finally someone sees azimuth the way I do (or at least the first to admit it) he is a genius yes dragged out from his self imposed hermitdom yes but that does not make him apathetic he simply can't deal with other people as most would, he maybe apathetic on the outside but on the inside now that he has all that he has he would never forsake it.

PS I read your other chapters and just wow just mother freaking wow again and again you have enlightened me to how some of the characters truly are now don't get me wrong I have read other fics where they have tried phycoligically profiling the trio but even for me on my most horrible day could not imagine them being that dark and hateful of what they have. You have written it where I could go yes they have those moments but if they are even half sane they realize what they do and how much it means compensates for all the crap they have to go through.

Huh now that I said that I guess that lass part was an opinion
bennet001 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow just wow, I have... I mean... Wow you have left me speechless just with this first chapter... Wow... This is deep canyon deep, ocean trench deep, and it wasn't that hard to read usually I wouldn't be able to handle fics that go into the deeper darker parts of a characters mind but this was both and enjoyable and insightful expirence. Wow Bennet out